All reviewsafter midnightroom servicefull irishtop marksnight portercork citya great place to staytop classdouglasensuite
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

Called in here before Christmas as city was jammed. I ordered chicken and chips. My wife got nachos. The chicken came with some chips and a spoonful of coleslaw. I honestly thought it was the driest meal out that I ever had. The nachos were basically some nachos with grated cheese on them. No sauces or any to moisten it up. We were very dissatisfied and the response to our complaint was that it was a different chef. In fairness to manager, he didn't charge for the nachos. Still I couldn't recommend this place to anyone and won't be returning.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed with our visit to east village today , extremely frustrating when the waiter gets your order wrong from not writing it down when taking it. There was only 2 orders to take so I understand why he thought not to write it down but it was very clear. And for the stir fry to come out cold not even the plate was hot it was as if it had been sitting on in the kitchen already made while waiting for the burger to be cooked. regular customer and this isn't the first time our order has been for wrong for the same reason with the order not being written down but won't be going here anymore will start going to soho from now on.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Had our department night out for xhristmas.23 HUNGRY MEN sat down to a great 4 course meal. Most of us had steak and without exception each one cooked to perfection. This was a great achievement in it self. I am sure for a chef quite difficult to get that many out perfect and on time. Service was great and a good atmosphere . It was my first time there and it wont be my last. Great meal.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

I haven't been here in years but in passing today we decided to treat ourselves to Sunday Lunch. Our seven year old loved the kids Burger and Chips, while Ewa and I shared Nachos followed by a Burger and a Wrap. Everything cooked and presented well. Nothing summed the visit up - it was Savage.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on a quiet Monday night in October. Comfortable room with a good bed. Tasty full irish to start the next day. Part of the hotel faces a busy road running through Douglas so might be best to bring your ear plugs to ensure a good night's sleep.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo