“Quirky decor and easy stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cork International Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Cork International Hotel
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Cork
GreenLeadersBronze level
Auckland
“Quirky decor and easy stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2010

Next to the airport, this whimsically designed hotel is one of a kind! Rooms are spacious and very adequate and the 1960's airport motifs are very unusual. Loved the actual airline seats in the dining room. Service was good if basic and the hotel lobby loos have to be experienced to be believed. Designer went in several directions here, but I think the budget decreed some of them. Doesn't mar the experience however. A great contrast to the other buildings in Ireland we saw! Breakfast was part of the deal and ok.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ciahmanager, Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, February 11, 2010
Dear SwimmerNZ

On behalf of the management and staff of the Cork International Airport Hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your experience with others.
I am delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us and really appreciated the Aviation Theme.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Cork International Airport Hotel in the near future.
Aaron Mansworth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2010

I stayed 2 nights in the Cork International Hotel and found it to be a very comfortable, friendly and modern hotel. My room was very spacious, clean and quite with a huge bed and TV, containing anything you need to enjoy your stay. Hotel staff were very nice and friendly. The only one thing I found a bit annoying was that my shower needed around 30mins to get hot, but other than that I have no complaints, and I would recommend this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ciahmanager, Management at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, February 23, 2010
Dear MINIPolka,
Dear MINIPolka,
Thank you taking the time to add your kind comments to the site.
We are glad you and enjoyed your stay with us. All the staff do appreciate positive feedback from our guests and we will do our best maintain the aspects of the hotel which guests find appealing. I have spoken to our maintenance Manager regarding the shower and he has investigated into the heating systems of the showers.

Wexford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2010

We stayed there to actually spent time in Cork City. It is a brilliant hotel just beside the Airport in a Business park. The Hotel is worth a visit even if you do not spent the night. The Restaurant has a part of an Aeroplane integrated as a feature. They have lots of little Artefacts all over the Hotel. The staff is very friendly and the food was very good. When you go, make sure you visit the toilets in the main Entrance hall. They are worth the trip on its own ;o). Check out the hotels photo gallery!!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ciahmanager, Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, February 9, 2010
Dear Cabbageontour,
Thank you taking the time to add your wonderful comments to the site.
We are glad you and enjoyed your stay with us.
All the staff do appreciate positive feedback from our guests and we will do our best maintain the aspects of the hotel which guests find appealing. Thank you for your kind comments about our gallery.

We hope to welcome you to the hotel in the future,
Warmest Regards
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2010

Stayed for 1 night and was inititally disappointed when walking out of the terminal to see what appeared to be a newish Radisson on the right and a strange 70's looking hotel with a green striped sign on my left - the Cork International Airport Hotel. But as I got close and entered the hotel I realised that it was in fact a spotlessly clean, modern and spacious hotel. And the room was also great with loads of facilities (free internet, ironing board, power shower, mini-bar. Just great. The restaurant was closed so had to eat in the bar instead which was OK (around €25 for 3 courses).

If I came to Cork again for business or pleasure I would happily stay here again.

Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Dear Sleep007,
I am delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us and enjoyed all the facilities.

Kerry
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2010

My fiancee and I had a lovely experience at the Cork International, it was excellent value for money, we paid €84 for our hotel room for one night, that included parking for a week. The decor is fab, very trendy and unusual. The bar food was nice, if a little expensive. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere of the hotel was great. The room was quite big. The hotel was wihin walking distance of the airport. This was the most stress free journey we have had prior to flying ever. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear Keggiesue,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor.
I am delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found the service and facilities to be of an excellent standard.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Cork International Airport Hotel very soon where you are sure of a warm welcome.

Wexford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night, myself,my husband and our 3 kids aged 8 & 6 years & 10 months. it cost €69 for our room which also included park & fly for 3 nights and we also received a voucher for €20 which can be used towards dinner.
Our room was very spacious, clean and decorated to a high standard.
When we were getting the free shuttle to the airport the driver was so helpful,carrying our bags which is so helpful when travelling with young kids,
Overall i would highly recommend this hotel and we will definately be staying here again

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Dear Wexneety,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor.

UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2010

An excellent hotel with efficient staff. The rooms are beautiful, clean, noise free and warm. The restaurant was very good with the food up to a good standard. Never had breakfast as I slept like a log until 11am.

Only negative comment would be the odour in the bar/restaurant area. Needs a spring clean with improved furniture and layout. Otherwise very happy and the best hotel I have stayed in for a while.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hotelname, Hotel Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, January 12, 2010
Dear Wtrutly,

Thank You for taking the time to post your review. I have passed all your good feedback onto the staff and management team. I do apologize for the issue with the odor in the restaurant unfortunately the bad weather lead to an isolated incident with the Air conditioning ducts in the roof which is now up and running again.

I do hope to see you back soon at the Cork International Airport Hotel.

Best Regards,