“Family weekend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cork International Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Cork International Hotel
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Cork
GreenLeadersBronze level
dublin ireland
“Family weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Just back from a wonderful weekend in Cork, we stayed at the Cork International Airport Hotel. From the moment we arrived we enjoyed the experiance. Loved the aeronautical theme throughout the hotel. Our room was fantastic, very comfortable and well kitted out with flat screen tv, Nespresso machine, internet and good showers. Staff were very friendly and nothing was a problem. We did not eat in the hotel except breakfast which was excellent, anything you wanted including a chef who would make pancakes, omlettes etc it was perfect.there were 5 in our party two adults and three kids under 6. kids and the adults if honest loved the airliner seats in the restaurant really would recommend this hotel to anybody staying in the cork area regardless of business or pleasure.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagerCIAH01, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear SimonDublinIreland,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I was glad to hear that you loved our aeronautical theme. You will have to return in the near future to enjoy a nice dinner in our newly refurbished bar, The New Yorker, as well as our new kids’ club, which will be opening soon.

Aaron Mansworth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Co. Down
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I decided upon a three night break in Cork in early May. Usually we would endeavour to stay in Kinsale, but parking is extremely difficult there, so we opted for the Cork International Airport Hotel. It is beside Cork Airport, on the road to Kinsale and therefore very well placed for visits to West Cork and Cork City. It was our first visit to the hotel. The hotel is within a quality Business Park, and following the signs is easily located. Checking in was excellent. We had a large room overlooking the airport; no, any noise from the air craft that took off or landed did not cause a problem. The room was excellent and the bathroom was large and clean. The breakfast was buffet style with a chef who cooked the eggs or omlette as you required. The breakfast choice was good. The plates were hot! Service was again excellent. We had dinner one night and the food was again, fresh and well cooked. Denis looked after us exceedingly well. Throughout our stay all the staff was helpful, thoughtful and displayed an interest in their work and their hotel. I would recommend this hotel and will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank Co.DownBill
Dear Co.DownBill,

I am delighted to hear that you and your wife had a pleasant stay with us. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I was especially pleased to hear that you had a great dining/breakfast experience. We pride ourselves on our quality of food and it was nice to hear that it exceeded your expectations. I will be showing your review to the team, in particular Denis who is a great asset to us. Thank you for choosing the Cork International Airport Hotel and I hope that you will be able to stay with us in the future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on a supervalue break what a lovely hotel .got a lovely friendly checkin ,good food.friendly staff fab modern rooms. And definitely value for money.Great breakfast and cool resturant....would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear AnitaQuirke,

Your review is much appreciated. I am pleased to hear that you had a positive experience, especially at check in. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. I will share your positive comments with all of the team.

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This large hotel seems to have thought of everything. Usually when you book an airport hotel often it's not literally at the airport & still a 5-10min shuttle ride away. Not the case here. It is only a 3min walk across the car park from the terminal to the hotel, although they still offer a free shuttle if you have too much to carry. Came here with a car & the signage from the main road was not so clear, so that should really be improved. The parking was free though. Lobby is undergoing some maintenance at the moment so reception was up a floor. The room itself was impeccable. Very large room, modern, beautifully designed, big bathroom, and at a very low cost too we couldn't have asked for more. The included breakfast was incredible! The aeroplane feature in the restaurant is very creative and cool. Very large, great selection of foods & delicious. All staff were very helpful and friendly. It was a great experience staying here. Very highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear laguida,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Your feedback is very important to us. I am delighted that your stay here with us was pleasant and I am pleased to announce that the reception team have now moved down to the ground floor and we look forward to welcoming you back to see the fabulous new refurbishment.

Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

had the pleasure of staying here twice once on our way to sun hols again on the back left our car here as part of our bookings the staff were brilliant from the time we arrivied. the food was excellent, the shuttle bus was on hand to take us the air port and collected us when arrivied home as late as it was.i would recomend this hotel without reservation and hope to have the pleasure of staying again

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagerCIAH01, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Paul D,

Thanks once again for choosing the Cork International Airport Hotel and for sharing your postive thoughts with us on you most recent stay.
I am delighted to hear that everything was to your satisfaction and I do look forward to wecloming you back to the Cork International Airport Hotel again.

Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Parked there on way out to sun hols and spent night of return there. Was very alte when we arrived. Very convenient and efficient shuttle waiting for us at the gate brought us the two min to the hotel where check in took 2min v efficient.

Got room service, curry was a bit too spicy and the kids toasted sambos a bit greasy but what else can you expect at midnight!

The next morning we enjoyed a bountiful tasty Irish breakfast (after having had disgusting all inclusive food in Canaries for a week)... delicious and great service ...would deffo stay again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagerCIAH01, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear Anahita06,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for taking the time to write a wonderful review.
I am happy to see that you made use of our complimentary shuttle bus which runs back and forth from the Airport to the hotel every half hour on request.
Even at midnight we strive to ensure that our room service menu food is cooked to perfection. I will be following this matter up with our head chef to rectify immediately.
I am glad to read that we were able to make up for the Holiday food which you experienced before your stay with us with a “bountiful tasty Irish Breakfast”.
Thank you once again for sharing your comments and I do look forwarded to welcoming you back to the Cork International Airport Hotel.

Kind Regards
Monaghan, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed at this hotel in early April 2013. Spacious room with comfortable bed. Breakfast was good quality and the range of items available was excellent. A quiet astmosphere and the layout of the coridoors gives it a more homely feel than many other large hotels. My only problem was getting a wakeup call that I didn't ask for at 5:30 AM but I guess that could happen in any hotel. All in all a very pleasant stay and I would book this hotel again the next time I have to visit Cork.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Stephen777_11

Thank you for taking your time in writing a review on your most recent stay with us,
It is fantastic to see that you had a pleasant stay with us and I would be happy to welcome you back to the Cork International Airport again.
I am glad to read that you found our hotel rooms spacious and comfortable and the hotel itself homely.
I am sorry to hear about the unnecessary wake-up call and I will be following this matter up with the front desk to ensure that this will not happen again to you our any other guest.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Cork International Airport Hotel again and if there is anything else that I can do for you please do not hesitate in contacting me directly.