“Incredible scenery!!”
Review of Ocean Escapes

Ocean Escapes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: As Cork's largest RIB operator, we are delighted to hold Certificates of Excellence from TripAdvisor in 2015 & 2016! We offer regular RIB boat trips, high speed safaris, tours and charters around Cork’s magnificent coastline and wildlife. Choose from group, family, corporate or unique Stag & Hen trips. ​ Don't see something that fits in with your plan? We will happily arrange a bespoke trip to fit in with your needs. Enjoy a high speed trip around the worlds second largest natural harbour, a family adventure,a Hen or Stag with your friends and even the odd dolphin for company! ​ On board with Ocean Escapes you will discover a wealth of information about the worlds second largest natural harbour and surrounding areas. You will have a chance to explore our beautiful Coastline from a unique perspective and take in breath taking views. Our RIB offers the chance to escape from the hussle and bussle and discover remote coves, leading to encounters with wildlife that call our coastline home. Join us on a unforgettable experience along the most dramatic coastline that will bring you to the heart of the action. Our tours combine the versatility of a fast, custom built RIBs with expertise of local knowledge creating opportunities for a once in a lifetime experience along the Cork coast. Follow in the footsteps of the legendary Titanic, taking in views of Fort Camden, Spike Island and Cobh. You will also have a chance to see some of the vast wildlife that call out coast home, from bottlenose dolphins to minke whales, even huge Basking sharks! a trip with us is a truly unique experience. be sure to bring your camera!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Dublin, Ireland
“Incredible scenery!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

This was a wonderful "escape" onto the water!! Not being so familiar being out on the water, I was put so at ease by Andrew and had an amazing time! We saw some incredible views, that just wouldn't be visible from anywhere else. Was breathtaking!! Twas great craic too with Andrew's radio, blasting tunes while we were out on the waves. Can't wait til I'm in Cork again for my next trip out!!!

Visited September 2013

Cork, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Great Day in Cork Harbour!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife, 10 year old son, and myself spent an afternoon on the water with Andrew. What a great day! From the initial meeting to the end it was a great experience. It started with Andrew kitting us with the best of boating gear. We got on the water quickly, and then proceeded to get a full tour of Cork harbour. Andrew was very personable and knowledgeable about the different areas on our tour. Even though it rained, we still enjoyed it immensely. I can normally tell how good a time we have had by the reaction of my kids - my son never once complained and asked could we go again next week! I think that says it all.....a 5 star experience!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Robert J
Flagstaff, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great outing with wonderful scenes”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

It was great to be able to see the area where the Titanic was and see Cobh from the water. This is a must for anyone visiting Cork. And you might see some dolphins aswell !!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Patriot768
Cork, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exhilareting!!!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

What can I say!!!!Andrew @ Ocean Escapes gave myself and my husband Joey a day trip to remember..What an amazing coastline We have in Cork!!!Andrew is a keen Water enthusiast and has great knowledge of all the local hotspots..Looking forward to Our next trip.

Visited March 2014