2,932 results
All reviews cork city the river anne marie hen party city hall the penthouse oliver plunkett street car park modern hotel last weekend central location bus station excellent hotel leisure centre would highly recommend this hotel few minutes walk english market
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Found Bathroom mould, sink clogged, dusty room, old garbage from previous guest, breakfast bar with old eggs, croissant and dirty stained coffee mugs.
Thanking for their excellent service to Leopoldine, Mark, Stephanie, Eds, great employees.
Unable to properly instruct garage ticket procedure creating a massive traffic jam in the hotel's garage.
Guest relation representative very unpolite, unprofessional and unable to properly handle such embarrassing chain of circumstance's and in need of serious training.

Room tip: Do not take room above hotel entrance/ main street too noisy
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Clayton C, Guest Relations Executive at Clayton Hotel Cork City, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Dear Stelconllc,

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nites .. found the receptionist very helpful asked if we needed to know anything and advised us on what spots to visit while stayin and showed us where to go shopping on a map givin to us .. shops bars and restaurants within walkin distance.. food at the hotel restaurant very nice .. room and bed very comfortable .. lookin forward to stayin here again would recommend to anybody

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Clayton C, Guest Relations Executive at Clayton Hotel Cork City, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Ciara O,

We are delighted to read you had such a positive experiance here at Clayton Hotel Cork City! Thank you for taking time to share feedback about your stay.

I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our front office team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Clayton Hotel Cork City in the near future.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Very new hotel beautifully designed. Front desk staff very helpful but found breakfast staff quite abrupt, found dirty cutlery put back on a dirty napkin for someone to use. The rooms were spacious, clean and tidy. Free WiFi.The restaurant I would also recommend. Great seafood chowder.

Date of stay: September 2018

Dear Cherie M,

Thank you for taking time to share feedback about your recent stay here in Clayton Hotel Cork City.

We are delighted to read you found our front desk staff very helpful and enjoyed our spacious clean and tidy guest bedrooms.

I apologise that our breakfast buffet wasn't up to the standard it should have been.
I have shared your comments with our Breakfast Manager to ensure proper follow up and training can occur.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback as it's comments such as yours that allow us to continually improve.
We hope we still have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I came here for event I was highly disappointed of the quality of this hotel. After I arrived around 4 pm I was hungry so I went to the cafe counter to the side of reception. Where I was greeted by an extremely rude staff member she asked me what I wanted and I told her I was looking to get something to eat when she grudgingly agreed to give me the sandwich to only turn around and told me that they were closed now. I was like okay I'll go in to the bar to get something. To be honest food and drinks are extremely overpriced at this hotel. We had to wait till 8 pm for dinner for the event we had at this hotel by 11.20 pm we still had not been served are desserts. Service was poor and slow considering the wasn't that many of us. I wouldn't recommend booking any functions at this hotel.

Dear GiovanniCork,

Can you please contact me directly at rocallaghan@claytonhotels.com.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

If you're planning to be going on day trips based in Cork city, this is a great location. Bus station is across the street and train station about a 10 minute walk and it's close enough to walk to the main streets and attractions in the City itself. We had a very nice, large comfortable corner room overlooking the hill, but also overlooking a less fortunate side of town. You'll find everything you need in this hotel for good value, but not the character as you would say, in a B&B. They let us check in early:)

Date of stay: August 2018
Clayton C, Guest Relations Executive at Clayton Hotel Cork City, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Annej222,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay here in Clayton Hotel Cork City.

We are delighted to read you enjoyed our city center location and large comfy beds.

We hope to welcome you back to Clayton Hotel Cork City in the near future.