“moving indeed” 5 of 5 bubbles

120 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“moving indeed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

a place i did feel close to him.

when i found his grave i was sad but also happy. .... happy as he will not be forgotten

Visited May 2014
4 Thank Tienchen79

Omaha, Nebraska
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Very moving for a long time fan!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I first learned of Rory when I was in high school (1975-ish) and have been a fan ever since! Earlier this year I finally had the chance to visit Ireland to walk in his footsteps. See the Irish Tour '74 video to see some of the sites I was looking for!!.
My B&B owner new of him as a youngster and helped me find some great sites in Cork. One moring though, I had to go see when the great man was resting. It was a little un-nerving walking around looking for his site. But once I found it, I just sttod in awe and amazement!
A must for any true fan!!

Visited April 2013