Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
A pleasant outdoor area cafe

This cafe is on the bank of the River Lee. It has a good outdoor area for the summer. The food is... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2019
Michael L
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
via mobile
Nice spot in sun

This place has a great location by the river and the gardens around the war monument. Nice to sit... read more

Reviewed June 24, 2018

from $40.55
from $20.86
from $52.14
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch at Electric restraunt today as it was my friends graduation from college, the restraunt was spotless the staff couldnt do enough for us imparticular Michael and Emer as i had requested they put my friends name on the top off the menu and we were both given a complimentary glass off Cava each to celebrate the occassion.food was gorgeous different to what you would find in any other restraunt i cant speak of the place and the staff highly enough. There was also a lift that went from the bar right up to the restraunt which we also found useful. We will deffinitly be returning and would reccommend others to try it out

Thanks again to all the staff at Electric Bar and restraunt

Jennifer and Elena
Cork

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Electric is a good bar; you can either drink inside or chat outside at the outdoor tables. The staff are friendly and helpful. I often recommend it to visitors looking for somewhere to go in Cork.
You can have a coffee during the day. I've had food in the restaurant upstairs and was impressed.
So all in all, it has plenty of the ingredients you would expect from a well-run bar / restaurant.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 14, 2017

We go here regularly all year round. It has a nice style and buzz. It is particularly appealing in the Summer when you can sit out in the sunshine beside the river and enjoy the world go by. They also do really good food both in the bar and upstairs in the restaurant. I've also attended some company functions here and it's a great venue for that. Good selection of drinks available but somewhat on the pricey side which is why I'm not giving it a 5.

Definitely recommended though.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Decided to eat in the bar rather than the restaurant. Good choice of drinks including cocktails. Had a sharing board for starter and main calamari and decided to try messy fries? Messy fries are chips in gravy and topped with cheese, and I loved them. Didn't have room for pudding but kids did and loved it. Also lots of seating outside for those sunny days

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Looked forward visiting your place today, however I got really disappointed.
I wanted to order food and also sit outside. The girl in the bar told me I had to find a place to sit first, and then come back to the bar and order. However, since I'm travelling alone I can't be in two places at the same time, it became complicated and no one in the staff was interested in helping me. When trying to explain the problem to another staff member she just sigh and said that that are the rules..
So I found a table and put a bag there (since it was sunny I didn't have any jacket with me to leave) and hoped that no one else would take it. When I came back to the table after ordering beer and food in the bar (according to the rules) two blokes sat at my table and my bag was gone. -"Oh was that yours? We handed it in at the bar". So I had to go back to the bar to get my bag and the blokes were nice enough to let me sit at the table. All and all this took almost 15-20 min.. I can see this "rule" works when it is a company of at least two people but not for an alone traveler as me.. The bar-girl was irritated and didn't meet my eyes the rest of the evening and when I said thank you for serving me the beer she didn't answer. Felt like a bully..
The guy serving me the food was nice and also asked me how the food was. The girl never asked if I wanted more to drink or how the food was.
You should deff be more service minded when it comes to guests that are not in a company.. we can as I said only be in one place at the time...

Date of experience: July 2017