“Good”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Went to see passenger last summer, it was really good and close to my house, but it was the only gig I could see cause the other one was way to expensive for me!! I wanted to see Sting, but really couldn't!
Good place, good concerts, but just to expensive for some gigs and that make that not everybody can go.

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great venue”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great Venue close to the Centre of Cork city. Well organised, great bands, fantastic to have a place for live concerts in Cork.
Bars well run & never too busy. Went to 3 concerts & all in all a great night out. Best for everyone!

1 Thank mary b
Dublin, Ireland
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“never again”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

we went to see zz top in june,,,its in the middle of nowhere, the drink was cheap but the sound was awful,severly disappointed and we will never go again,taxis were way to expensive and our bed and breakfast was a dive

1 Thank sandy503
Cork
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Big names on your doorstep”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great acts right on your door step. Always a good line-up. Easy access, easy parking, good prices. Support and keep the big acts coming to Munster!

Visited July 2013
Cork, Ireland
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Should do better”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

While I love to see some top acts come to Cork I feel that this venue lets us down. Have been to see a few acts and find that the sound can be quite bad depending where you are sitting. I realise this has not bothered other people but I felt you had better sound in some outside areas!! Also Seating situation is quite poor, only back seats are tiered and all seats are not at all comfortable - Standing also was a problem as the floor is just tarmacked and quite bumpy in places (God help anyone in heels) I think for the prices they charge these matters could be addressed and possibly tempt people back as it is not sufficient to be grateful JUST for the fact of the ACT performing.

Visited July 2013