Kethners Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Great food. Good friendily staff well done to all. Nice relaxing night had by myself and my girlfriend. Will be back for our officce Christmas party

Reviewed November 5, 2013

One of my favourite restaurants in Cork is back again, very nice food with beautiful decor. Staff were so friendly! Food was very tasty, especially for a mid-price restaurant. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Ordered a starter and a main, done and dusted within 45 mins. The starter even arrived before the wine. I ordered the catch of the day for my main - a lovely piece of fish but Kethners came nowhere near doing it justice. The batter was soggy - obviously pre-cooked, frozen and bunged in the microwave, as evidenced by the large pool of water underneath.

The Brie starter was lukewarm at best, so even the microwave seems to be beyond the chef's abilities.

No surprise that the place was all but empty on a Saturday night. Too much competition out there for this place to survive. The Mexican restaurant next door was thronged when we were leaving.

A shame, as it has great potential, but they're not even trying at the moment.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I ate here again Monday last with a colleague who was over from uk. Each time service is consistently good. I had Brie for starter, and seafood pancake for main both fantastic dishes. Unfortunately I did not have room for dessert, next time I'm going to try this. Beautiful place tucked down a lane.

Looking forward to my next visit.

Neil.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Dined in here last night and I must say absolutely fab from the decore to the food. Mature staff that knew what was needed. We will be back this is my new favourite