“Good food at great value”
Review of Uncle Pete's

Uncle Pete's
Ranked #32 of 656 Restaurants in Cork
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gourmet pizzas, pastas, salads and burgers,also including traditional favourites like Irish Stew and Fish and Chips. All our food is prepared fresh on the premises and our ingredients locally sourced
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Had the best fish and chips ever at Uncle Pete's, the freshest haddock with homemade chips, could not have been better, will be back for more. My grandson who is a nightmare to take out to a restaurant had the burger and eat it all, a first! Great place

1  Thank cmillott
There are newer reviews for Uncle Pete's

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

As someone who eats here any time I'm in Cork I must say Uncle Pete's is a must visit. The food is hearty, full of flavour and the menu has something to suit everyone. It is also exceptionally good value. The baguettes, pizzas and home-made fries are excellent.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We had the falafel and the steak,
my falafel was served luke warm and no flavor, and the steak was cooked well but again no flavor, the fried onions didnt even had any salt on them.
also we order a glas of red wine, this wine was so warm it was almost like gluhwein (mulled wine)
I like the place it self and staff is nice but the food is very very poorly made.

2  Thank Jurgen H
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Go to Uncle petes alot , service is great the staff are very nice an very helpful , will always try to do their best for you , it was my birthday an I went there for my meal and i asked for ice cream an choco sauce for my desert and when it came out happy birthday was written in choco sauce on the plate lol, food is mighty and never really had cause to complain in all the times ive been there, next time your passing pop in you wont regret it.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Had a lovely meal here. The atmosphere was relaxed and the food was delicious, particularly the Irish stew! The service was also really prompt and friendly. Would definitely recommend this place and look forward to eating here again.