“Excellent value!”

Uncle Pete's
Ranked #30 of 636 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Italian, Irish, Pizza, European
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gourmet pizzas, pastas, salads and burgers,also including traditional favourites like Irish Stew and Fish and Chips. All our food is prepared fresh on the premises and our ingredients locally sourced
“Excellent value!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Many great open toons to choose from on the menu and at a very reasonable price! Especially considering the portions are very generous!!!!

1 Thank Hihihhihi

• Hungarian first
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Wonderful value food”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have been there a couple of times and it was always a good experience. Service is prompt and reliable, the menu is versatile and the food is very tasty and totally affordable. The last time I had the minestrone as a starter and I am still thinking about just how good it was!

The restaurant itself is tiny but very, very cozy.

I'll be back there!

Cork, Ireland
“One of my new favourite restaurants”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Having recently been to the takeaway on Pope's Quay, my OH and I were eager to try the restaurant. Although it's small, it's not cramped and I feel that some of the atmosphere might be lost if the place was too big.

We were seated straight away and didn't have to wait too long for the waitress (who was very friendly) to take our order. Our drinks were brought straight away and we weren't waiting too long for our food, even though the restaurant was full. The pizza (The Big Cheese) was delicious; just as nice, if not nicer than we remembered from the takeway; and the rustic chips were the nicest I've had in ages. We got a white chocolate cheesecake (oh my god, yum!) to share and tea and coffee for dessert. The OH said the americano was lovely and I enjoyed the strawberry/raspberry herbal tea.

The service was great, the atmosphere lovely (there are old movie posters on the walls) and the value was excellent. Our whole dinner came to just over €25! Highly recommended and we will definitely be back :)

1 Thank SDByrne
Cork, Ireland
“Great food for great prices”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I regularly get Uncle Pete's delivered to my home as it is so handy. Delivery is always super quick and I've been lucky enough to always get lovely delivery men. The food is fab and so cheap for the quality! I usually get the pasta meal deal and get spaghetti bolognase and garlic break with a can for €11 which is just fab great value! And the portions are very generous I know that sometimes restaurants might give small portions when it is a meal deal but that is definitely not the case here! Baguettes are lovely too loads of fillings and the calzones are very tasty! Highly recommend the place :)

1 Thank Ruthy91
Cork
“Outstanding quility and value”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great food, none of the best pizzas i have ever had, and at a good price.....we would be lost without it as the wife is a ceolic and loves the pizzas