“Great atmosphere and food”
Review of Oysters Restaurant - CLOSED

Oysters Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Oysters - Cork City's First Dedicated Seafood Restaurant using local suppliers in all of its dishes, both from the land and the sea.
Portland, Oregon
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had their fixed price dinner and couldn't have been happier. The food was well prepared and nicely presented. The service was attentive without being overly so. The chef's selection of desserts was particularly nice with a truly memorable champagne sorbet with watermelon.

One of the qualities I especially appreciate about Oysters is their music selection. They had obviously given it some careful thought and it very much enhanced our whole experience there.

We also had breakfast at Oysters! Where we were pleased with the selection of hot and cold foods. I would definitely go again.

• Visited September 2013

Cork
“Deja Vu.”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Our third visit to Oysters. Had the set menu ( early bird) . Great value and quality, with impeccable service. Donald brings great professionalism to the operation. All the staff are very pleasant ,and attentive. It's very difficult to maintain the standards evident here, but to date they have been very consistent in their endeavour.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Downes8
Cork, Ireland
“A Truly Excellent Meal”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have visited this restaurant on two occasions and each time I have been so impressed. The quality of the food is truly amazing and looks really impressive on the plate. In my opinion, this is Michelin standard food. The set menu represents excellent value for money.
The whole experience is very professional and the Manager himself lends a very personal touch. Nothing is any trouble for him and his team.
If you would like a truly fine dining experience, be sure to give Oysters a visit.
Well done Oysters.

• Visited August 2013
“What a treat!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Been here 3 times and just love it! I can't fault it and look forward to treating myself again soon with another visit.

The service is the best I've ever had. From the professional waiting staff to Donald the manager who is so welcoming and runs a great restaurant.

The fish is out of this world and I think even those who don't like fish would enjoy this excellent food.

Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a treat or for a special occasion.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Porla
Didcot
“Absolute Perfection”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

After a lifetime of enjoying fish, from Musselburgh to Cornwall and Boulogne, I have to say that I have never had anything as good as the simply-cooked halibut put in front of me here. It was preceded
by a few excellent and beautifully presented scallops

Visited September 2013