“had a lovely four course meal in the Oysters on Thursday 28th June.”
Review of Oysters Restaurant - CLOSED

Oysters Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Oysters - Cork City's First Dedicated Seafood Restaurant using local suppliers in all of its dishes, both from the land and the sea.
Dublin, Ireland
“had a lovely four course meal in the Oysters on Thursday 28th June.”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The friendliness and welcome from the management and staff was a very nice start to a wonderful evening of dining in the company of my work colleague. We were looking for something special after a hard days work and The Oyster lived up to our expectations. My starter of scallops - not too much or too little - set the tone, followed by seatrout and a finishing with the crepes suzanne and a little digestif - all to die for. For that special evening out this is a way to enjoy it at very good value. I will be back

• Visited June 2012
Donald M, Owner at Oysters Restaurant, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Dear JohnH,

Thank you very much for posting a wonderful review of OYSTERS Seafood Restaurant on TripAdvisor for others to read.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your evening with us and I do look forward to welcoming you back to Oysters soon.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Recommend this restaurant!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Lovely food, attentive service, reasonably priced!

Dear Aileen581,

A fantastic review of OYSTERS and I thank you very much for your time in posting it for others to read.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your evening with us here in oysters and I do look forward to welcoming you back in due course.

Cork city
“Outstanding restaurant”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Had a gorgeous meal here recently with my fiancé, availed of the lovely tasting menu. Every course was excellent, service was quick & friendly - felt like a valued customer. Ambiance was great - there was a pianist playing the panio. Only downside was we both felt the wines are a small bit too pricey. I expect those prices in a Michelin starred restaurant but not Oysters.
However I will be back and I highly recommend the restaurant.

Dear PEJACorkcity,

Many thanks for posting a review of Oysters for others to read based on your recent dining experience with us.

I am delighted that you and your fiance enjoyed our new Table d'Hote 5 course menu and that the service provided was to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your comments about the wine list, as a new restaurant open only 6 weeks all feedback is invaluable to me and when we review our menus in due course I will take note of your comments.

I do look forward to welcoming you back to OYSTERS Seafood Restaurant soon.

Donald - OYSTERS
Cork
“Top Class Food.”
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

We visited Oysters tonight for the first time. And it won't be tha last. The restaurant has a nice relaxed athosphere and some of the best fish we ever ate.

If you are ever in Cork then give this place a chance and you won't regret it.

1 Thank Ryazac
Dear Ryazac,

Thank you very much for posting a wonderful review of Oysters Seafood Restaurant for others to read based on your recent dining experience with us.

On behalf of the entire team here in Oysters, I am delighted that you enjoyed your evening with us so much.

I do look forward to welcoming you back to Oysters soon.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

If ever in cork visit this restaurant. Service food all fantastic Donald was very helpful.

1 Thank Daniel19822
Dear Daniel 19822

Thank you for your time in posting a review of OYSTERS Seafood Restaurant based on your recent dining experience with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your evening with us so much, your kind words of encouragement are much appreciated.

I do look forward to welcoming you back to OYSTERS in the near future.