“Great show” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 14 Concerts & Shows in Cork
Galway, Ireland
“Great show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

A really good mix of traditional and unexpected elements that keeps you excited and entertained for the whole length of the show.
I went there with my mother, a ballet enthusiast, and she was very impressed with the dancing.
Not to miss.

• Korean first
Lewes, Delaware
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Where can you go to hear excellent music, great dancing and great commentary? This show has it all! We left wanting to hear more. Where did two hours go? Wish the show was every night, we would have gone again. Please go see it! You will not be disappointed!

cork
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great show, good fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

well worth the visit. lovely venue,
great tunes, much fun.
showcase of irish music and influences, mixed well and played with great skill.
less then two hours long. time for a pint afterwards!

Cork
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“If I like it, you'll love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

My visit to this show was arranged by some friends and after a busy week of work out of town I arrived tired and less than enthusiastic at this show. Well, what can I say. I was blown away. After the first number I was fully powered up and ready for more. The show is a mix of traditional music, song and Irish dance interspersed with humour and a contribution from most of the musicians. The dancing is world class - worth the price of entry alone. Couple this with the bodhrán playing - especially the duelling bodhráns - and the addition of great piano and fiddle playing and video clips of Irish scenes, you have a great mix.

That's just the show. The venue is amazing. You'll see when you get there. An old church in the centre of the city that has been restored to its former glory - don't forget to visit the crypt beneath. Parking across the street in the Grand Parade car park is €4 all night so good value.

The cast are as good if not better than anyone you will see globally and the backstage crew are really committed and passionate about it.

We left feeling full of energy and personally, proud to be Irish. No mean feat. A pint or 2 in a local pub is a great way to cap the night off.

3 Thank Acfunduro
Cork
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A fantastic evening with Irish music and dance in the heart of Cork”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've seen Pulses of Tradition in the company of my family - my wife and two children (6 and 9 years old). The location is fantastic, an old church converted to a theatre. We have enjoyed every second of the show, it was awesome. Our hands and legs were moving up and down following the rythm of the music, my little girls were cheerfully listening to the songs and dances.

If you come to Cork city, it is a must to go and visit Triskel Christchurch watching Pulses of Tradition. You'll never forget the experience!

1 Thank MisiCork