“Bland and processed food”
Review of Ristorante Del Arte - CLOSED

Ristorante Del Arte
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Bland and processed food”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I agree all the way with the previous reviewer: Service was very good, reliable and friendly, but the garlic bread was way too chunky and the pasta dishes neutral in taste. You are definitely better off cooking at home.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Aeneken

“cheap italian food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Ate here today, service extremely friendly and attentive. Furnishings nice and modern. I ordered the deal for €15.75 starter or dessert, main (limited options) and drink. Had the garlic bread, awful chunks or garlic cloves and too over powering. Spaghetti bol was disgusting, felt like a processed meat, no flavour. Bland. Couldnt eat It.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank louise c
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very poor attention to detail”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is the second time we have eaten at this restaurant. The prices are good as are the deals. Our impression of the restaurant has been the same on both occasions. The food is equivalent to what you could make at home. The service is friendly but there were a number of basic mistakes that could improve standards very easily. For example our dinners took 45 minutes and prompting to arrive the first time we went and couples who arrived later than us were served before us. Bread is served without plates to eat it on, pizza wasn't cut into slices when we got it and we got served water without glasses(these mishaps occurred on both occasions we ate here). Overall without these mistakes the restaurant would be a reasonable option considering the prices, given a lack of alternatives in MAHON point.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Katelku
Cork, Ireland
“Excellent food, great service, great value.”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I ate here before going to the cinema.
The place wasn't very busy but it was a Monday night. I received a warm and friendly welcome and offered a choice of tables. The atmosphere and decor is nice and warm.
There is an excellent menu and some special options like the starter/dessert, main and drink for €15.75 which I had.
There was complimentary bread and flavoured oil.
I had the garlic bread with mozzarella cheese which was presented like a mini pizza and was delicious.
For main I had the tagliatelle carbonara which was a generous portion and very filling.
Staff were very friendly at all times.
Highly recommended and will certainly be back and will bring friends.

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent all round”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Have had lunch here three times in the past few weeks and each time I've been very impressed. Good value for money, tasty food with a broad range of choice, and the service is excellent. We've always been greeted with a smile and were never left waiting too long to order. Also, the toilets are spotless. Credit is due to the manager and the rest of the staff. It's not often I've come across such excellent all round service and I'll be back many times I'm sure.

• Visited September 2013