“Very Good!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radhuni Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Radhuni Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cork, Ireland
“Very Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

This is a nice place to eat. I like sitting by the window. Service is great and the food is very good. To be honest "Bollywood" in Mount Oval use be our favourite place to go but the quality of the food was going down and after giving it chance after chance we decided to find a new Indian Restaurant and Radhuni fits the bill. We have enjoyed our visit each time we have we went. Thank you

Visited August 2013

Cork, Ireland
“A bit Frantic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

I have visited here several times - usually when I have a groupon or grab one voucher. It is normally adequate and I have never found any fault with the main courses. During my latest visit they seemed a bit under pressure since the restaurant was about half full and they had plenty of takeaway orders and not enough staff. Consequently, the service was a bit slapdash with the chap who works behind the counter as likely to throw the cutlery on the table as place it there. It can also be difficult to understand what he is saying. Some of the starters can be poor. The pakora is just bits of vegetables covered in floor and deep fried. Overall just about okay but the service could be better.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
cork
“Poor reviews???? Really?!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

I just wrote a review of Bollywood lounge and said I'd write a review for Radhuni also. Radhuni is our favourite Indian Restaurant. The food is superb and the staff are very friendly. We always look forward to visiting the restaurant.

For starters we get the skeek kebak and the shami kebak. Both are gorgeous and you get plenty of meat with both. The butter chicken for main course is gorgeous, nice food ever.

I can't believe the negative comments for the restaurant. I've brought friends and family here and they've all been very impressed as well.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Galway, Ireland
““Sorry to have stumbles on this place””
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

i am not much for writing reviews
but do not waste your time or money in this restaurant, even if you've had too much to drink & have the munchies!

For somebody who enjoys a good curry & I am a loss to find the words to express how bad this place is.

The food is of poor quality, tasteless, greasy, watery, luke warm............& if that was chicken then I'm the Queen of England.

DO NOT EAT IN THIS RESTAURANT

• Visited November 2013
cork ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

this place used to be really good but on our last visit it has gone south in a big way. terrible service and food. the waiter was very rude. will not be going back again.

• Visited September 2013