“Highly recommended. Great food”
Review of Cafe Serendipity

Cafe Serendipity
Ranked #29 of 674 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Since October 2012 we are now serving Dinner from 6pm to close Thursday to Saturday. All Day Breakfast and Brunch on Saturday and Sunday. We are a modern Cafe on the Western Road in Cork City Opp River Lee Hotel. We serve Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. Morning Coffee and treats and Afternoon Tea and Treats. Scones served with Jam and Cream. All made for you, by us in our Kitchen at Serendipity."Fresh Homemade Food" Call in to see us anytime.
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Just eaten dinner at the Serendipidy Cafe. Wow. Delicious food, full of flavour and just enough on the plate. I had hake with honey glazed veg and goats cheese stuffed figs, with a cream sauce, and my boyfriend had the sea bass. Both gorgeous. The chocolate and pistachio brownie with mascarpone was very rich, but sooo good. I ate the lot. Beautifully decorated interior. For tourists and anyone who doesn't know the city that well it's probably a little out of the main city, possibly likely to stumble across it, or like us, admired it from our bedroom window at the River Lee Hotel. Would return without doubt. €47 for two mains, one dessert and wine.

3  Thank emsibelle82

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had dinner and breakfast at Cafe Serendipity. It was delicious. The staff was very friendly. The food was freshly prepared and awesome!

3  Thank Victoria999999
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We had a lovely meal, rabbit confit and John Dory. The food was well presented and cooked with good service. At 20€/ plate and a smooth bottle of Argentine Malbec for 22€ this was a memorable evening for less than 75€ including desert

2  Thank Murray N
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The service was very fast, and the staff was very welcoming! That started us off on the right foot, but the best was yet to come. I ordered the chicken risotto, and my fiance had the smoked haddock. At first bite both of our meals were easily the best we've had in Ireland (my fiance swears it was the best meal she's ever had). If your thinking of going here for dinner, just do it!

1  Thank smnirven
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I went back here recently to have an evening meal with a friend. The menu looked lovely and there was a good selection of fish on the Specials board. I had the Chowder for starters and my friend had the Smoked Chicken Salad. I had Steak for the main course and my friend had the John Dory. The food was gorgeous and the service excellent. We will definately be back again

1  Thank justinsnan