“Service great, food excellent”
Review of Cafe Serendipity

Cafe Serendipity
Ranked #22 of 650 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Since October 2012 we are now serving Dinner from 6pm to close Thursday to Saturday. All Day Breakfast and Brunch on Saturday and Sunday. We are a modern Cafe on the Western Road in Cork City Opp River Lee Hotel. We serve Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. Morning Coffee and treats and Afternoon Tea and Treats. Scones served with Jam and Cream. All made for you, by us in our Kitchen at Serendipity."Fresh Homemade Food" Call in to see us anytime.
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Service great, food excellent”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

The service was very fast, and the staff was very welcoming! That started us off on the right foot, but the best was yet to come. I ordered the chicken risotto, and my fiance had the smoked haddock. At first bite both of our meals were easily the best we've had in Ireland (my fiance swears it was the best meal she's ever had). If your thinking of going here for dinner, just do it!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank smnirven

• Polish first
Cork, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely Restaurant”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I went back here recently to have an evening meal with a friend. The menu looked lovely and there was a good selection of fish on the Specials board. I had the Chowder for starters and my friend had the Smoked Chicken Salad. I had Steak for the main course and my friend had the John Dory. The food was gorgeous and the service excellent. We will definately be back again

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank justinsnan
Cork, Ireland
“Fantastic addition to Cork's Restaurants”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Have eaten here a few times recently - both lunch and Dinner and just loved it. The menus are beautiful - something to suit everyone. The best about it is the freshness of the food and the careful preparation and presentation. There aren't many Restaurants that serve such beautiful Seafood dishes in the City so for the seafood lovers this is a must. I'll be back.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank ajh1000
cork
“Excellent.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Been to Cafe Serendipity many times for lunch and it never disappoints. The food is great and staff never keep you waiting long. The best part of this cafe though in my opinion is the relaxed atmosphere, it's almost homely. This is down to the great staff, beautiful interior and great food. I will definitely return here many times in the future!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank a w
Cape Clear
“Fabulous meal”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We booked into the B&B Anam Cara and wondered if they'd recommend the cafe/restaurant next door. It turned out that it is owned by the same people, Tim and Aideen, who are lovely, friendly hosts. So we dined there. What a fantastic meal we had! Amazing hake, served with beautifully prepared vegetables. We were very impressed with the service, ambiance and food. Would recommend Cafe Serendipity to anyone who enjoys food which could be Michelin rated. They have recommendations for awards for their food and I'm not surprised!

• Visited April 2013