“Great Italian food and coffee.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Italee

Italee
Ranked #47 of 633 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cork, Ireland
“Great Italian food and coffee.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I visited here with a friend for lunch. I had been previously for coffee but not for a meal.
We were met at the door by a charming waitress and shown upstairs. As we were planning on conversation I was glad to see that the tables were not too close together.
Food arrived promptly and was very tasty. I had an aubergine, cheese and tomato dish and my friend had a panini dish. Both were well presented and very good.
The coffee here is really excellent and worth going for alone.
Italee is worthy of a visit and I'll be back again.

cork ireland
“"Stupendo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have had coffee and snack here and I have also eaten dinner at night at Italee. It deserves all the praise...it is small with a limited menu but everything served is authentic Italian and wonderful. The coffee is, I think,perhaps the best in Cork! The prices are very reasonable which people appreciate. This restaurant deserves to do very well. Complimenti!!

• Visited January 2013
Ireland
“Best cafe in cork”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

My favourite cafe in cork. Gorgeous food, very friendly staff, extremely authentic italian cuisine. The bruschetta is my favourite!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Aoify
Dublin, Ireland
“Favourite Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Best cafe in Ireland. The staff are lovely. The food is delicious and great value.

I go here often but have never written a review before. The meat platter is the best around with a lovely selection and toasted bread. The lasagne and sausage pasta are some of our favourites. Great panini's and salads too. Tiramisu here is a great treat. They also know how to serve great coffee. They are open daily as a cafe and unfortunately only on Friday and Saturday nights.

We love here and can't recommend going here enough.

2 Thank simongb
“Amazing Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Just got a takeaway coffee and has to be one of the better coffees I have got in Cork to date. Good value too.

3 Thank mart0895