“Amazing Pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Buffalo
“Amazing Pizza”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Wow this pizza was amazing. This is so worth the money. From outside it looks like nothing special and even when you walk in but once you get your order... :) I had garlic bread with cheese and a 12" spinach ricotta chicken pizza. Anyone passing through Cork definitely stop here. (McCurtain St.)

“Very dissapointed”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I very frequently get pizza from here and am always very happy with the quality of the pizza whether it be dingle, curtain street or Douglas street. Tonight I ordered at 7.58 pm and paid by card. Nothing arrived by 9 pm so I called was told the driver was on his way and she would confirm how long it would be and call me back. nothing back from them called again this time I was told the driver is missing and might have broken down and that she would call me straight back. After 2 hours called back again and was told that they never received my order. I ordered from the novecento website and it actually took the money from my card and it also gave me an order number and a confirmation message. All I was told was that the iphone app was new and that the could get take my order now. Ordered from my laptop not from app and very disappointing in the service and on pure principal alone I am considering not ordering from them again despite the fact that they do very good pizza

• Visited January 2014
Cork, Ireland
“Good pizza, lackluster service/surrounding”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The pizza is good. Lovely and crispy and thin and served on a board but everytime I have to ask for cutlery and extra plates, which should be a given I think? I wouldn't mind this except for the second time I was there the girl on seemed put out by this. Previously a blonde girl was very nice though. If your basing it purely on pizza though, It's good, no denying that. Definitely give it a try if your a pizza fan.

• Visited November 2013
“Excellent authentic pizza”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I got a take away pizza from here after hearing some great reports from friends and in fairness it didn't dissapoint. You can tell the ingredients are imported and not your run of the mill pepperoni that you'll find in other places. I got a 16" and garlic bread between me and my girlfriend and that was plenty for two people. I'd still say the best pizza in Cork is pizza Italia on grand parade but this place is right up there. I'll definitely be back.

• Visited November 2013
Cork
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Pizza like from Italy. I was actually in Italy few weeks before having pizza from Novecento and there is almost no difference in what you get in Italy and what pizza you get from Novecento. I love four cheese pizza and their pizza is really tasty and good. The place itself is tiny but I find it ok. My partner had Lasagna and it was also good.

• Visited August 2013