“Location belies the superb quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Novecento Pizzeria

Novecento Pizzeria
Ranked #124 of 633 Restaurants in Cork
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tampa, Florida
“Location belies the superb quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This small restaurant (mostly take away, I assume) produces excellent pizza, garlic bread and salads. We chose here as we were tired from a long drive and it was very near to our B&B. As we approached it, we were all dubious. The service was wonderful and the food EXCELLENT. The pizzas were all flavorful and crisp. We chose two 12" to share amongst 4 people and it was a lot of food! We saw others sharing a 16" between two people, but they did not have salad or garlic bread. I simply don't think they'd have had the capacity to eat any more. If you enjoy pizza, this is not to be missed.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Amy B

Plymouth, Minnesota
“THE best pizza in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have eaten and ordered there plenty of times and I was never disappointed. Their pizza has the lightest and crunchiest crust I have ever had. The toppings are utterly delicious. It sounds cheesy but their pizza really does translate the taste of Italy to Ireland.

I am surprised this place has only 17 reviews so far. It's a hidden gem!!! You can taste each and every ingredient in there and I was delighted to learn that they offer lunches now as well along with desserts.

So, if you are fed up with the usual overly cheesy and greasy pizza go to Novecento and let your taste buds dance furiously!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Aeneken
cork
“Cork's Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

At last a legitimate proper Italian pizza. Having spoken to the owner, most of the key ingredients are imported from Italy, thereby giving that authentic Italian taste. The 16-inch pizza would be plenty for two hungry adults. The service was excellent and my friends also had a great experience. Also the little appetisers were very tasty and great value. Unbeatable!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank fishytalk
Cork
“Pizza Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I love pizza , it's probably my favourite food. Since my wife is Italian I think I have tasted some of the nicest pizzas on earth , be it from some of the pizzerias in Italy or even home made. Novecento is by far the best pizza I have bought in Ireland. The spinach and ricotta one is my favourite. But to be honest they are all delicious. If you like pizza then this is the place to go.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ryazac
“Best pizza in Cork”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is my go-to place for pizza in Cork. I've had great pizza in places like Italy and the US, and this is right up there with them in quality. I always do take-away so I can't really speak to the dining-in experience, but the staff has always been friendly and I've never had to wait long.

• Visited March 2013