“Fab food and service”
Review of Aroma

Aroma
Ranked #249 of 657 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I've eaten at aroma over the years and the food is always top notch. It's nice and small not too big and you always get great service with a smile. The menu is broad and the price is fair for the food you get I I tend going again soon great place before before a show at the opera house

There are newer reviews for Aroma

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Was here a few times leading up to Christmas and must say the food was gorgeous and the staff were really lovely as well.

Prices are very good in here and the free prawn crackers with your meal are a lovely surprise.

As good as any Chinese I have ever had food in.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

It may not be the most classy Chinese in Cork but they do serve quality food at quality prices.

Went for the €23 Xmas/New Year set menu, huge range available. Myself and my fiancée had 3 courses each and were absolutely stuffed after. We both had the mixed platter for starter, the ribs were massive and very meaty - excellent. I had beef satay which was lovely and nutty and herself had Peking crispy chicken, also gorgeous. For dessert it was jelly & ice cream, brought me back to my childhood! Happy days.

Great value meal. Only gripe would be anytime we eat there its very quiet so it's a little lacking in atmosphere. Don't let that stop you calling though.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Was recommended to go here as we had a big group from work and at the end everyone left very happy! Food was delicious and service was top class.I would definitely return and try their shanghai dishes.Highly recommended the restaurant to other.

1  Thank aisling h
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went there two years ago (before new management) and we kept a good memory of our dinner so we decided to try again recently.... What a bad decision!
All the food was dry and tasted like gluten and artificial flavors, the chicken could have been the same that you get in a sandwich roll at Centra it's like nothing was fresh and the prices are expensive.
We left more than half of our plate full and explained nicely to the waitress that we really did not like the food. She told us try something different next time.... No chance.
We did not get offered a discount or anything as a goodwill gesture. I don't think a good business should let you leave their restaurant hungry and disappointed and paying a rather expensive bill.
Never again.
Only good point is: staff is nice but that's not why I'm going to the restaurant (at least not the main reason why).

2  Thank nina o