“Always Excellent”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Elmina, Ghana
“Always Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

The staff are what make this hotel a great place to stay. Always friendly, always willing to go the extra mile to ensure the guest is comfortable. This hotel is great value for money and you will be glad you stayed here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Louise O, Front Office Manager at Cork Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Brian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of our hotel. I appreciate your comments about our team and will make sure they are passed on.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Eithne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Dolgellau, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stayed 3 nights with my partner and had a lovely stay at the Park Inn.
Can't really fault the hotel and personnel.
Room was more than adequate for a weekend stay, housekeeping was top notch!
Breakfast was also very good.
My only recommendation would be to get a better exercise bike in to the gym! :-)
It would be a bonus to have a spinning bike in house!
Will definitely be back again.

Room Tip: Rear rooms because of proximity to airport.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Louise O, Front Office Manager at Cork Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Trafeiliwr,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review!!! Your lovely comments are very much appreciated and will be passed onto our team.

I appreciate your comments in relation to our mini gym and we will certainly review our current equipment.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel when you are next in the area.

avignon, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

i loved the breakfast toom, the products were very fresh and nice with lots of choice, the staff nice too. the bathtub was really a big one. it was very quiet; the rooms are large. you can walk to the airport it is very close.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive reveiw of our hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and will pass your comments on our breakfast buffet on to our chef.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Inn by Radisson Cork Airport when you are next in the area.

dublin, Ireland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Overall this hotel was very basic and the service was'nt great. It is a basic hotel that suits people travelling or returning from a trip but at the same time people want value for money. The rooms were not nearly nice enough to match the price and the food and service in the hotel bar were awful. If people are expected to pay such high prices for the dinner the quality and the service should be much higher. I am not generally someone that would ever complain but I feel the feedback is necessary to try prervent future customers from having the same experience I had

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Louise O, Front Office Manager at Cork Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Niamh,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I appreicate your comments both here on tripadvisor and via our email correspondance this week.

Your comments are extremely helpful and highlight serious issues that will be addressed immediately.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the coming weeks. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Eithne Tighe
Honolulu, Hawaii
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is a two star hotel at most. The rooms are very basic. The first room I went into had an unpleasant smell of smoke. Although it is technically a nonsmoking hotel they have quite a few smoking rooms right next to the nonsmoking rooms! The room I am currently in is ok - clean but very basic. This is far from the usual Radisson standard!!! and more expensive than the Rochestown Park Hotel where I just stayed even there is no comparison and the Rochestown is 10 mins drive away!! I had to come here as the rental car company Budget would not let me turn my rental car in at the airport before 8am! The Menu looks very expensive for basic food. The kettle is not working!
On the plus side there is Free Wi Fi and free parking for a few hours. Plus there is a free shuttle service to the airport across the road. The best thing is the staff who are extremely nice, helpful and friendly and the room could have been cancelled at no cost up to 6 pm this evening once I booked it directly with the hotel. No difference in cost with internet booking prices.
All in all I would avoid staying here unless you really have to. Well worth spending an extra E10 for the hotel down the road!!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room and far from the smokers ones if you are not a smoker!!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Louise O, Front Office Manager at Cork Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear MG1294,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us.
I do appreicate your kind comments about our employees.

If you would like to discuss your stay in greater detail with me you can contact me on eithne.tighe@rezidorparkinn.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is a very basic airport style hotel. It is in the middle of nowhere and lacks any sort of atmosphere. That being said, we had a great time there as the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. The room was clean spacious, the food was better than average and it is great value. Getting in to Cork is reasonably easy as well. Would recommend if you are using it purely as a stop-over.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Louise O, Front Office Manager at Cork Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I appreciate your comments, especially those about our staff as we feel they are one of our strongest assets.

Should you ever be in the area again we will hopefully have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Park Inn by Radisson Cork Airport.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very close to the airport, shuttle bus provided, clean & spacius rooms and staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I was able to check in early without any issues. The rooms are modern and big and the view was surprisingly good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your positive comments.

Hopefully we will welcome you back to our hotel should you be in the area again.