Cork Airport Hotel
$226
$213
Travelocity
1,347 results
All reviewsan early flightcourtesy busshuttle servicebar restaurantwould stay againone night stayconvenient locationshort stayfollowing morningbusiness tripreception staffroom was spaciouslovely hotelcar parkcity centrepaulinaolivo
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This squat two storey drab looking hotel is under whelming. There is nothing wrong with it exactly but its just so........average. I cannot even think of anything to say about it. square box, some neat and uninspiring furniture, a breakfast area similar to a BHS restaurant.....yep....that is it. good luck!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mikkyfab1
Louise O, General Manager at Cork Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry that you found our hotel to be under whelming and I would be delighted to speak with you if you had any issues during your stay with us.

I do hope that you will stay with us when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went to this hotel last weekend,33 boys and 29 parents! The hotel just could not do enough for us,I do not travel like this often,but it was very enjoyable. The hotel had left an Easter Egg for each boy in the bedrooms,which I felt was a lovely gesture. They reserved a special area of the restaurant for us,served us our food promptly and with great efficiency. The rooms were big and so comfortable,we really felt at home.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank PaulaGalway
Louise O, General Manager at Cork Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review of our hotel.

I was delighted to read that you found our service to be efficient and I hope that the boys enjoyed their Easter Eggs!

It was lovely to read also that you felt like home during your stay with us.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed there before an early flight. It is handy enough because the hotel is just across the road of the airport. I found the room quite dark and some bulbs were gone when I entered the room. After I rang the reception someone came straight away and replaced the bulbs which was great.
They do also an early take away grab with cereal bars, apples and tea/coffee which is handy when your flight is early and you would miss the breakfast which is from 7am on. The bar food is average. I had fish and chips but received a fish filet which I was a bit disappointed with. Chips and mushy peas were nice. The staff at the reception and bar was friendly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel following your recent stay with us.

I sincerely wish to apologise for the fact that there were some bulbs not working in your room and that you were disappointed with your fish.

It was great to read that you found our hotel to be convenient for the airport and that you enjoyed our complimentary 'Grab and Run' breakfast. Thank you also for your kind words regarding our staff members.

I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed here because of an early morning flight, The room was quite big and spacious. The bed was very comfortable and the room and bathroom spotlessly clean, This is a great hotel for the airport but too far from Cork city to stay for any length of time. The staff are very pleasant and efficient. The bar man very kindly made a sandwich for my husband long after they had stopped serving food.
The hotel and airport are in the highest point in Cork and therefore it can get quite windy, unfortunately on the night we stayed the wind was very high and rattled the windows all night which didn't lead to a very restful sleep.
I have a big complaint about the early morning departure breakfast. This consisted of a cereal bar (very unhealthy) and tea or coffee in the foyer. It wouldn't take much effort to leave out juice and cereals, bread rolls etc for self service.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Louise O, General Manager at Cork Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

I was delighted that you had and enjoyable stay with us and that your found our staff members to be pleasant and efficient.

Our restaurant opens for breakfast at 6.30am but we do offer a complimentary 'Grab and Run' for guests departing before this time, with tea/coffee, cereal bars and fruit available to all guests.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for two days. Occassion, the funeral of a dear friend. I know he loved the sea, but he did not have to throw buckets over us at his burial. Yes, it was torrential.
However, it's a ill wind as the saying goes. The hotel was all that one would require. Clean and practical. Small TV, but I hear they are going to upgrade them.
Now the point I am trying to make is, that if you fly into Cork Airport and stay there. It is a fabulous location to allow one to travel to Kinsale which is a short distance by bus or taxi. The bus stops outside the airport arrivals and the hotel's shuttle bus is at your beck and call. The bus fare is about a few euros and the taxi would cost about twenty. Cork City is also very reachable from this venue and one does not have to deal with excessive traffic and endless map reading. You are brought into the heart of the city. You can also take a train from Dublin to Cork and there is a bus at the station, which will also take you directly to the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Louise O, General Manager at Cork Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted that you found our hotel to be well located and convenient.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.