Hayfield Manor Hotel
$369
Cork Airport Hotel(Cork)(Great Value!)
$223
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
3,237 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hoteleggs benedictspa treatmentstop classsteam roomfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My wife & I spent 3 nights @ the Hayfield Manor earlier this month. We found our room to be lovely, & the grounds were so serene. We were in room 336, it was spacious, very clean, & had a super view of the courtyard below. Michael, the concierge was very helpful, & he went the extra mile to help arrange a bus tour for us out of Killarney. Young Rory assisted us with a foot stool issue we had. The breakfasts we had were quite tasty. We thought the location was nice, a short walk to the city centre. We would recommend this hotel, & would definitely book here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LanD315
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear LanD315,

I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently, and also for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor.

Thank you very much indeed for your wonderfully kind praise of our hotel. I am delighted to know that you were so pleased with your room, our grounds and our cuisine. Thank you very much for your marvellous recommendation of Hayfield Manor.

It gives me great pleasure to hear that our staff were able to assist you, and that you were especially pleased with Michael and Rory’s service. I will be certain to forward your kind words to them, and I am sure they will be most grateful to you.

I am very glad to note that you would like to return to us again, and I very much hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor in the near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

This hotel is really exquisite, starting from the delicious Food at breakfast, a piano in the lobby for anyone who wants to give a show playing. The rooms Are Great but a bit too hot. When we come to the details it misses a little bit such as: We arrived at 6 pm at the hotel and still had to wait 10 minutes for the room to be ready with my son's bed (not excellent service for a 5 star). In my room was a Card thanking me by a different name than my own (in a 5 star you're supposed to know all your guests in detail).

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Bruno S

Dear Bruno S,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently and also for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to learn that your overall impression of our hotel is so positive. I am very grateful for your kind feedback on our cuisine in particular. I will be certain to forward your kind words to our team of chefs, and I am sure that they will be delighted with your comments.

I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the delay in accommodating you and your family when you arrived. This delay was due to an unforeseen circumstance which could not have been avoided, and which resulted in our having to reallocate some of our rooms at the last minute. I would like to assure you that this is not indicative of the standard of our service at Hayfield Manor, and I do apologise sincerely for the inconvenience caused.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you and your family back to Hayfield Manor again in the not too distant future. I would be grateful if you could contact me directly when you plan to return, so that I can personally oversee your stay.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Spent two nights at the Hayfield Manor Hotel and enjoyed every minute. Room was comfortable and full of sunlight. Service is without fault, particularly coffee outside in the the arrival area. A particular highlight -- a deep tissue massage with Lisa. All in all, I lovely stay and I look forward to returning.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank gumasx

Dear gumasx,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor, and for choosing to stay with us recently.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed every minute of your stay, and that you thought so highly of our hotel. I am thrilled to know that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you very much for your wonderful praise.

I am particularly glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your massage, and I will be certain to forward your lovely comments to Lisa. I am sure that she will be delighted.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Two or three nights at this wonderful oasis of calm not far from the city centre will always delight. From the friendly welcome through superb accommodation and great surroundings to the best of Irish dining in either of its restaurants everything about this hotel says "class".

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank fnglen
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Dear fnglen,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and for choosing to stay with us recently.

It was an absolute delight to read through your review, and I am utterly thrilled with your wonderful praise of our hotel. It gives me immense pleasure to know that you our welcome and our accommodation made such a wonderful impression.

Thank you also for your wonderful praise of our restaurants. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our cuisine. I will be certain to pass on your comments to our whole team, and I would like to thank you once again for your kind feedback.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor in the near future.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Hayfield Manor in Cork city is a delightful hotel. The management and staff cannot do enough for you. As a family visit we were wonderfully accommodated in a beautifully furnished suite. The Spa and swimming pool were perfect, well run and spotless.

From breakfast through to dinner the food and service were excellent. We enjoyed our visit to the casual and formal restaurants and will happily dine there again.

The internal courtyard garden accessed through the library was a pleasant spot to have an evening drink.

All in all I have not one complaint about this gem of a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank peilou
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear peilou,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently, and also for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am delighted to know that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your stay, and that you thought so highly of our hotel. I am thrilled to know that our service exceeded your expectations. Thank you very much for your wonderful praise of our spa and our restaurant.

Thank you also for your kind praise of our service. I am very proud of our exceptional team at Hayfield Manor, and I will be certain to forward on your comments to them. It means a great deal to me to know that their efforts are appreciated. Thank you again.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to Hayfield Manor again very soon.