Hayfield Manor Hotel
$187
$159
Travelocity
  • Pool
Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel(Glanmire)(Great Value!)
$140
$100
Orbitz.com
$134
getaroom.com
3,265 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hoteleggs benedictspa treatmentstop classsteam roomfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Stayed here overnight after hosting a confeence for 40 people on site during the day. Only 15 minute walk from city centre , this is like a country hotel tucked away near the university. Freiendly, personalised and professional service. Great conference facilities, lovely restaurant and really nice bedroom. Overall a high recommendation for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank EiboNewbury
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Dear Guest EiboNewbury,

Thank you for choosing to host your event at Hayfield Manor and for taking the time and effort to review our hotel.

It was a pleasure to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the conference facilities. Thank you for all of the great feedback about our hotel, and in particular our staff, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to them.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor, whether it is business or pleasure, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

My husband & I stayed one night while attending a concert at the marquee - would have loved to stay longer as this place really is beautiful.
Staff are excellent from restaurant to bar to the spa where I had the most amazing facial & massage ever.
A few months before I stayed at Hayfield I stayed with a friend at another 5 star in Cork for a Spa break. There really is no comparison between the 2 hotels. Hayfield is true five star service & surroundings.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tippmom

Dear Guest Tippmom,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to review our hotel, and also for choosing to stay with us during the summer.

It was a pleasure to read through your review. Thank you for your generous and kind comments about our hotel and our staff. I am delighted that you had a very comfortable stay and enjoyed our spa facilities. I will be sure to extend your gratitude on to the whole team and thank you for your support.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back through our doors, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

We stayed in this hotel Jan 1st.
Beautiful, clean hotel with great staff and wondrful atmosphere but poor service in Orchids restaurant.
This hotel is truly fab and the staff are so lovely. We had a family room which was more than adequate-even had our own christmas tree!! The kids were really looked after and the pool and outdoor tub was great.
We had sunday lunch in orchids restaurant and service was not good. Our jackets were not taken, water was not topped up and our son didnt receive his meal until we asked twice and we had finished out starters and were half way through dinner. Then when it did come it was dry chicken goujons so very disappointing. Our food was lovely though.
Breakfast was wonderful also but again service was poor. I will def return to this hotel but i do hope service in the restaurant improves.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank fogartyel
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2012

Dear Guest fogartyel,

Thank you for taking the time to write your helpful review and for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor over the Christmas period.

I would like to thank you for the positive comments and feedback about our hotel and staff, they are very much appreciated. I was very disappointed to read about your lunch experience with us and I find your feedback very fair. I would like to truly apologise as this is not our usual standard and is unacceptable. I have spoken to our head chef Graeme Campbell in relation to this and also our restaurant team. I can assure you that this will never occur again. Thank you again for the positive comments. It is vital for us to listen and hear all of our guest’s feedback as it allows us to continue to strive and exceed all of their expectations.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you and your whole family back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the near future

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We stayed here for our wedding anniversary and were so impressed with the exceptional service and the fabulous food. Breakfast was worth getting out of bed for...something I don't often do! Dinner in the conservatory restaurant was gorgeous. I had plaice one night and even though I'm not a fish lover, this melted in my mouth! The coffee and scones in the walled garden were perfect in the afternoon. The service from the door through to reception, the restaurant and the very professional bar staff was top class. I compare all Irish hotels to this standard and I don't believe any others can match it.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank travelgdmch

Dear Guest travelgdmch,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us to celebrate your wedding anniversary and also for taking the time and effort to review our hotel.

Thank you for your great comments and feedback on many areas of our hotel, they really are a pleasure to read. I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, our cuisine and our service. I will be sure to pass on your gratitude on to the whole team at Hayfield.

We would be delighted to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

have to say we have been around the world and i never expected what we got from this gem of hotel, staff rooms food location grounds second to none, any were in the world, you have to stay to believe how wonderful this hotel is,

cheers

cody

Room Tip: try the excutive suite
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank cody4512
perfeksie, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2012

Dear Guest cody4512,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor, and also for taking the time to write your wonderful review.

I would like to begin by thanking you and what an honor it is to have been placed as 'one of the best in the world'. Thank you for the excellent feedback on all areas of our hotel, they are very much appreciated. We work very hard and strive on a daily basis to exceed all of our guest’s expectations and I truly hope that we exceeded yours.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the not too distant future.