Got this weekend break two years ago and I have to say it was very enjoyable. The staff at reception were excellent, speedy and friendly, stayed up for ages with the barman making us cocktails and the dinner in the restaurant was fabulous! Massive portions and very tasty! We went again for lunch a few months ago and I wasn't impressed with the lunch menu. When we asked for coke it was very flat and when we asked for another because it was flat they charged us for two. Obviously out of a hose. The reception and lounge area is fantastic and comfy, well separated seats for private conversations. The only downside was that the rooms were old fashioned, but the bed was lovely and comfortable, and a real double bed instead of two singles pushed together, and it was clean. The ensuite was fairly small and the view wasn't great. Also the swimming pool is located separate to the hotel which was a bit disappointing. Good for a night out in Cork if you don't want to pay the big prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in sylvan terraced grounds just 3km from the city centre and 11km from Cork Airport. With over 100 guest rooms, superb cuisine, versatile conference facilities, fully equipped leisure facility & exceptional service the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs has everything you need to make your stay as comfortable & enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clayton Hotel Silver Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Springs Moran Cork
- Hotel Silver Springs Moran
- Silver Springs Hotel Cork