Stayed here for two night mid Feb. Very mannerly receptionist and beautiful lobby. However, the room with a view was obscured by the front of the building. It was a large clean room, only problem with it was the view(lack of) and the quality of the window which doesn't really manage to keep any road noise out. Also the decision to place a group of youths in the room beside us didn't seem to be thought out, as we had a kid with us. Needless to say they did what youths do, had their drinking session in the room till late, while also removing our do not distrub sign which lead to the maids waking us up early
Good food(not cheap) and friendly staff, but wouldn't stay here again as I don't think I'd be guaranteed a nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in sylvan terraced grounds just 3km from the city centre and 11km from Cork Airport. With over 100 guest rooms, superb cuisine, versatile conference facilities, fully equipped leisure facility & exceptional service the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs has everything you need to make your stay as comfortable & enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clayton Hotel Silver Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Springs Moran Cork
- Hotel Silver Springs Moran
- Silver Springs Hotel Cork