Tripadvisor
Cork
2,675 results
All reviews thermal suite beautiful hotel relaxation room douglas village eggs benedict top class cork city relaxing break from start to finish both mornings leisure centre a lovely stay wedding reception bar and restaurant afternoon tea last weekend reception area
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been staying in Maryborough Hotel for years and must say everything about the hotel always fantastic especially the ladies at the Reception. This hotel is like my second home. Left a happy moment before and after my stay.

Room tip: If you haven't try their suite- totally recommended it! Food and hospitality is fab!
Trip type: Traveled on business
themaryborough, Public Relations Manager at Maryborough Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are thrilled to hear that you had another enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Just back from a two night stay in this lovely hotel could not fault anything from start to finish spotlessly clean hotel food out of this world fantastic spa and staff are so nice I really don’t have a bad word to say had a really nice break will definitely be back....

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. I will make sure to pass on your lovely feedback to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was our third time to stay at this property.
My wife had arranged afternon tea for us and while the area for service was charming, the service could do with a review. While our evening meal served by Bruno was a model of efficiency, breakfast service was not what we have become accustomed to here and does require attention.
The room had a noisy radiator which served a a morning wake up call! When we left our room, we had displayed the sign to service the room but returned to find this turned to Do Not Disturb and the room as we had left it which was somewhat disappointing.
All told it is a really lovely hotel and the staff have a great deal of floor area to cover and we very courteous at every engagement.

Room tip: Ask for garden facing rooms as you may see some wildlife frolicking in the gardens.
Date of stay: January 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are saddened to hear that your experience with us wasn't fully satisfactory on this occasion. I will ensure to pass on all your feedback to the rest of the team to ensure we can make improvements moving forward. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Have stayed in this wonderful hotel on many occasions and it continues to maintain a superb standard of quality from every perspective.
From the charming welcoming staff at reception to those in the bar and restaurant, all are amazing friendly, helpful and efficient.
The hotel is set in magnificent surroundings catering for every comfort. Close to the south ring road, it is located perfectly for exploring east/west Cork. Our package included Prosecco which
Restaurant food is excellent - quail and lamb were cooked and presented to perfection. A comprehensive wine list provides a global selection.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
themaryborough, Public Relations Manager at Maryborough Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us recently. I will make sure to pass on your compliments to the rest of the team. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

I gave my wife a present of the special spa and massage for her 50th. Staff brought cake, treated her like the beautiful lady she is. She was delighted being so pampered and getting real warm in treatment. Wonderful experience. They even gave her some samples to try if products, really good stuff, I had got before. I want to thank them for helping me make it special for her.

Trip type: Traveled solo
themaryborough, Public Relations Manager at Maryborough Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are thrilled to hear that your wife had an enjoyable experience recently at our award winning ESPA spa. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to the team in the spa. We look forward to welcoming your wife or both of you back again.