“Most enjoyable thing I did in Cork”
Review of Fota Island Spa

Fota Island Spa
Ranked #1 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Cork
More attraction details
Owner description: Fota Island Spa at Fota Island Resort offers a great range of treatments and facilities. The facilities include a swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool and steam rooms. Treatments offered include beauty treatments, massages and facials.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Most enjoyable thing I did in Cork”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

-This hotal is awesome so luxury and at the same time so friendly. I did the massage session with my gf and a friend of ours as well. It was awesome definetely suggest this to you. Also afternoon tean made my day. Thanks once more

Visited April 2013
fotaisland01, General Manager at Fota Island Spa, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
I am always delighted to hear the experiences people have in our wonderful Fota Island Spa, and would like to thank you for taking the time to post about your experience here.

Cork,
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Informative helpful staff, modern facilities”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hydrotherapy pool is fantastic, the relaxation room was a little haven and the overall facilities were second to none.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank dalyanne
fotaisland01, General Manager at Fota Island Spa, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at our Spa. We all look forward to welcoming you to Fota Island Spa again soon and make sure you get to enjoy one of our relaxing treatments and our facilities.

John O’Flynn
Dublin, Ireland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fota is amazing”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We will keep this short and sweet.

You cant visit cork without coming here, the place is just unreal, you feel like you are somewhere outside of ireland.

There is something for everyone and its well worth a day trip

Visited September 2012
1 Thank QualityServiceNow
fotaisland01, General Manager at Fota Island Spa, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with us and the public. All of us here at Fota Island Resort take pride in giving a warm and personalised service to every guest. I am delighted that you got to experience this.

All of us at Fota Island Resort and Spa hope to welcome you again in the near future to provide you with an even better experience. You are more than welcome to visit our Restaurant and try the scrumptious Afternoon Tea.

Ireland
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Great Pampering from wonderful staff”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Just home from an afternoon of pamering with my sis and niece. Fota has it all, great spa and staff. Can recommend it highly enough. looking forward to going back there again some time soon for another treat.....

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Juneygogs
fotaisland01, General Manager at Fota Island Spa, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
All of us here at Fota Island Resort take pride in giving a warm and personalised service to every guest to ensure that they get to enjoy their stay fully. I am delighted that you got to experience this.

I will pass on your feedback to all the spa therapists as they are always delighted to hear that their work is being appreciated and that they were part of making your day at Fota Island Spa such an exceptional experience. I am happy to hear that you got to experience the great service we are known to provide.

We are very fond of our beautiful surroundings. We have beautiful walking paths around the island for which a map is provided at the concierge desk and I would highly recommend having a look at them whilst your next visit.

paddy in Ireland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Nice hotel but disappointing breakfast”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very nice 5 star hotel. Views are lovely from the rooms and the common areas. Nice bar and restaurant. The staff are very friendly especially the concierge who was more than polite and went out of his way to help me. Only drawbacks to this hotel is that it is so far away from anything and you really need to be able to drive to get anywhere. They do provide a shuttle service to Fota wildlife park which I availed of and as I know the area I got the train from there into Cork city to shop. However if you didn't knoiw Cork this would be hard to find and a taxi would cost about €25. Perhaps they should offer a shuttle service to the city aswell. As for breakfast it was very good except for the hot food which didn't arrive until we had eaten our cereal, cheeses, toast, croissants and had our coffee to finish!! We were just getting up to leave when it came to the table about half an hour after we ordered it. I wouldn't mind but it was only two poached eggs!! Only drawback to an otherwise enjoyable stay.

Visited December 2012