Imperial Hotel
$189
$160
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel(Glanmire)(Great Value!)
$129
$104
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
2,278 results
All reviewspembroke restaurantescape spasouth mallvitality suitecar parkcork cityenglish marketold world charmsuperior roomthe penthouseafternoon teacentral locationfantastic locationcity breakhotel restaurantchecking outlast weekend
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel with a group from the USA. We were very well received and even better treated. My wife and I had been on the road for several days and were in need of having some laundry done .. our group arrived to late to take advantage of a local laundry, but the evening manager had our laundry done 'in-house' .. it was done, folded and waiting in our room when we returned from dinner. And, early the next morning, I inquired about using their Business Center -- it was early, and the room wasn't open, so the morning desk person allowed me to use a computer in the office for the few minutes/messages I needed .. our appreciation and commendation to these fine employees. Perhaps even more important, the rooms were comfortable and clean and the food in the restaurant was very good.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2012

everything about the hotel was fantastic.the service provided by staff is second to none.such a family friendly hotel my little boy was literally spoilled by staff! everyone is very friendly and professional not to mention helpful.food is lovely,location is unbeatable in cork city and theres a great relaxed atmosphere.I really recommend taking advantage of the summer offers available the hotel was a great base for a few days in cork.we will be returning in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2012

from the moment we arrived at this hotel i knew we had made the right choice. We had gotten lost in the one way system in cork city and i had abandoned a very stressed husband in the car out at the front entrance of the hotel . double parked!!! i enterred the hotel equally stressed with two children in tow and was greeted immediatley by a gentleman and "saviour" Christie. Christie sprang into action, had us checked in , went out to my husband to direct him to the car park and returned with my bag. He then proceeded to get my room number from reception and brought our bag straight up to the room. We then checked in and went up to our room to await my husband. The hotel was super, straight out of an agatha christie movie. the family room was georgian in style, really high ceilings. The beds were so comfy we didnt want to come home !!!!. The beds were changed and towels replaced every morning, in extra speedy time. The hotel staff were all local, and really helpful and friendly. The hotel was spotless. The breakfast in the morning was gorgeous, from smoked salmon and cheese, fish cakes, fresh fruit, muesli in martini glasses with fresh fruit and yogurt. Full irish breakfast, freshly brewed bewleys coffee and anything really your heart desired. We had an equally gorgeous dinner later on that night. The hotel was smack bang in the centre of town, ideal for shopping , also close to the English food market which was a real treat. Cork we will deffo return and wont stay anywhere else but the imperial. It was a hotel with old style charm, beautiful fragrant flowers in reception, fab staff, the fab " christie" and just a wonderful, wonderful stay.

Room Tip: if you value your sleeep maybe opt for a room in the back of the hotel as the ones at the front are a fantastic size but you do get noise from delivery trucks et.,
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Great location everything is within walking distance, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Room was a great size and clean - I had a great night sleep I asked for a quiet room and the receptionist delivered. Breakfast was good - didn't like the scrambled eggs but you can't have everything. The hotel lobby is very impressive & the bar was cosy and entertaining. I'll definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room towards the top of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Love this hotel, have visited many time especially around Christmas and it has such an old charm. Had an amazing stay last weekend. We were looked after so well and even got an upgrade as it was my birthday. Reception staff were so helpful and did everything they could to make our stay more enjoyable. Dined in the restaurant that night, food extremely tasty and there was such a selection.They even brought out a birthday cake for me!! Had a drink in the bar too which was relaxing & had a lovely atmosphere. Again breakfast was gorgeous!
So centrally located and still quite at the same time. We had no problem with parking as we know the city and got parking very near. Have also used the Spa before and it is beautiful, fantastic treatments!
I cant wait to go back!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple