“cant beat an after match meal”
Review of Mount Oval Bar

Mount Oval Bar
Ranked #216 of 656 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Rochestown
Reviewed April 8, 2013

a beautiful meal served by great staff. lovely place for a sunday afternoon out. the place was buzzing with a full crowd .great place to watch the match

1  Thank pattheplumber
There are newer reviews for Mount Oval Bar

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I often go here for pub grub and I have never been disappointed. They have alovely menu to choose from and great value.Lovely atmohsphere if you want to watch a match on TV or just relax having your food. Alway great service and helpful staff. They also a great function room off the bar if you need to have a party of just lunch for a large number of people.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was not expecting much from here to be honest but boy was I plesently surprised. The food was really lovely and the service was so friendly. The coffee was proper coffee and tasted great. I would highly recommend going there.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

When we arrived the bar was busy a member of staff was very helpful and told us he'd notify us when a table became available as we hadn't reserved one, we didn't have to wait long and were seated our order was taken swiftly and the food arrived beautifully presented. I couldn't fault the meal or the service and have returned since and will again.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I really enjoyed. Bringing my baby, husband and my Daughter for a late Sunday dinner here...
I was worried at first that I would get a sideways look bring a baby in after 7:30pm for dinner but the day ran away with us and we needed dinner fast and hoped for the best...we walked in and we saw loads of young family's eating and drinking and at ease...men happy that they could go to one corner to watch the match on the big screens and tables nicely placed away from the screens view but still have the pub Vibe. The staffs were so friendly and arranged a baby seat and looked after anything. They got all our orders to us in a very short time. The Food was good pub grub and The Garlic chabata was beautiful...The Burger was lovely, home made and meaty, plenty of fries and salad The prices were very good and you’re looking an average of 13 Euro for a main dish and all freshly cooked...
we were all full leaving and the hubby was happy he could have a pint with his dinner. we will be back.