“Excellent 6 day tour of South of Ireland”

Paddywagon Day Tours
$46.77*
Dingle Peninsula Full-Day Tour from Cork
Ranked #4 of 31 Tours in Cork
Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you want great views and scenery from all around Southern Ireland, and a top, funny, entertaining and informative tour guide/driver, then Paddywagon Tours. Lots of places visited, and some for hours like Blarney Castle, and some for 10 to 15 minutes so you can see many of the places, I was happy with all the places. We were lucky too, the rain you normal expect in Ireland was only for 1 or 2 days. Evenings were excellent, especially if your up for a good night singing and listening to irish classics, and irish dancing, oh and the odd one or two Guinesses.
We were a group of 8, 4 in the 40's/50's and 4 in the 70's

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We joined Paddywagon's one day to Cliff of Moher. Although our tour guide (Paul from Derry?) didn't give us too much information about the places that he drove pass, he was really funny! The tour was quite long and we spent half of the time on the bus but I guess that's nothing we can do as we went from Southwest Ireland to the West. Cliff of Moher was amazing. We were really lucky that the weather was extremely nice (sunny and dry). Overall it's a great deal and I would recommend everyone to give it a try.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My family and I highly recommend this tour! We got to venture outside of Dublin and see more of the beautiful countryside that Ireland has to offer. It was by far a highlight of our trip. All of us felt that we had seen a lot and went home well informed. Although the tour itself was phenomenal, our tour guide, Freddie, really made our day. He kept us entertained on the bus with his cheesy jokes/ riddles/ songs and impressive historical knowledge of Ireland. In fact, we still quote some of the funny stuff that he said. Also, he was very courteous to the elderly couple on our bus who needed extra assistance. Definitely go on the tour...and ask for Freddie!

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Overall the tour was okay but I wish we would have chosen another company to go with.

We got about 10-15 minutes off the bus at the good sights which was not enough. We felt very rushed.

The tour guide was good but did not stop talking once. My ears were aching.

Our bus broke down. We spent 2 hours at a restaurant with nothing to do. They didn't offer us any type of rain check, refund or voucher. Although they did apologize.

I didn't completely dislike it. The views were nice. I just wish we had more time at each place.

2  Thank Dana D
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I did both the cliffs of Moher and the ring of Kerry day trips. Both were amazing tours however our driver for the ring of Kerry was normally on the 5-6 day tours. Lucky for us, he was an amazing guide. Made me disappointed that we didn't take the extended tour. Well done, thanks Mike !

1  Thank Jerome J