“The best way to Discover Ireland”

Paddywagon Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$67.21*
and up
Cork Shore Excursion: Cork Tour Including Kinsale and Blarney Castle
Ranked #4 of 29 Tours in Cork
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best way to Discover Ireland”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I took my family on two Paddy Wagon tours, we ve visited the cliffs of Moher with Paul from Derry one of the best and Funniest Drivers ever great stories, fact, learned history and the weather was perfect I highly recommond it to all tourists visiting Cork. We did the Ring of Kerry with Paul B a very generous man was kinda a private tour since we were only three, breathe taking places magnificent view & gorgeous sights we really appreciated the stories nd a bit of Irish History. For my point of View the Paddy Wagon tours are a "Must do" if you visit Ireland... You are just Brillant Guys keep it up.
Abdellah Mekki

2 Thank AbadaMekki

• Finnish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Castle”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I took 2 one day tours with paddywagon out of Cork. The first tour went to Kinsale, Cobh, and Blarney Castle. The second tour went to Limerick, the Cliffs of Moher, and Bunratty Castle.

All of the sights were so beautiful and made for an excellent experience at a really affordable price. I had Paul as my tour guide for both tours. He has a great sense of humor and is very knowledgeable about all the sights. He made the tour even more enjoyable than it already is (the sights on the itinerary alone are amazing). He played traditional Irish music as we drove and he even recommended to go to a certain pub in Cork city to hear traditional Irish music, which added even further enjoyment to my stay in Cork.

I would say that these day trips are very suitable for singles, couples or even small family or friend groups. If its your first time in Ireland or the area, the day tours are an excellent way of seeing the surrounding areas and finding places you may want to visit again or stay longer another time.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Shane M
Seattle, Washington
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Ring of Kerry from Cork”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Driver/guide was Mike and he was great. Energetic without being annoying and full of useful historical information, not just brochure/travel guide trivia. I especially noted how he'd get out with the rest of the group and go around offering to help take pictures.

The sights were good and the tour well worth its cost.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank MSea85
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I went on three paddywagon tours - two from Cork (ring of kerry, cliffs of moher) and one from Dublin (connemara). All three were great, but especially the two from Cork. Two two guides I had were both fantastic - Mike and Paul (O'Hay?). Both had a great sense of humor, each in their own interesting way. Both had been to the US before and had some interesting anecdotes. The third guide I had was nothing special - to connemara - but it was still stunning natural beauty. I would recommend paddywagon, even though I have no other tour bus companies to compare it to. I just hope you get a great tour guide. That makes all the difference.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Milan D
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ring of Kerry”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Went on Paddy Wagon's Ring of Kerry tour. Driver was John Kelly. Great tour if you don't have time to see places for more than a few days. Beautiful sights and historic sights. Driver is knowledgable and was very helpful in communicating the historic values. Even though weather wasn't great the whole time, still got to see ireland at its best

Visited November 2012