“Great tour!”

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I went on three paddywagon tours - two from Cork (ring of kerry, cliffs of moher) and one from Dublin (connemara). All three were great, but especially the two from Cork. Two two guides I had were both fantastic - Mike and Paul (O'Hay?). Both had a great sense of humor, each in their own interesting way. Both had been to the US before and had some interesting anecdotes. The third guide I had was nothing special - to connemara - but it was still stunning natural beauty. I would recommend paddywagon, even though I have no other tour bus companies to compare it to. I just hope you get a great tour guide. That makes all the difference.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Milan D

• Finnish first
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ring of Kerry”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Went on Paddy Wagon's Ring of Kerry tour. Driver was John Kelly. Great tour if you don't have time to see places for more than a few days. Beautiful sights and historic sights. Driver is knowledgable and was very helpful in communicating the historic values. Even though weather wasn't great the whole time, still got to see ireland at its best

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Anne G
Cork,Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Day trip of the Ring of Kerry”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I am a student living in the Cork area and I wanted to see the rest of the country. I asked some of my classmates the best way to do this and they said that the best and cheapest way would probably be the paddywagon tour bus. I was a little hesitant at first because it sounded pretty touristy and I would rather try to blend in at the local places and see what there is to see.

My tour guide John Kelly was very knowledgable about the Ring, as well as Ireland itself. He asked the tour (it was a small tour) if we just wanted to stick to the itenerrary or make a couple of quick stops along the way that were close by. Of course we opted to see more of the country, and saw things that we wouldn't have normally otherwise seen (or, from talking to some of my Irish friends, even know existed) He played excellent music along the way and would sometimes explain the origins of the songs, which was cool, because it really helped to set the mood for some of the sights.

The weather wasn't the greatest, but it was still definitley worth it and the guide made up for the lousy weather by staying upbeat and cracking jokes along the way.

I will definitely be using paddywagon again during my stay in Ireland!

Visited November 2012
Breckenridge, Colorado
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Fantastic & inexpensive tour”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I took two tours with Paddywagon during my recent visit to Ireland, and I had a fantastic experience both times!! On the Cork Day Tour that I took, we went to Blarney, Cobh, and Cork.

My tour guide for this particular tour was HILARIOUS! He did such a great job of mixing storytelling with history, making every moment of the tour really enjoyable for me. For this tour, we took a smaller bus, so there was no wi-fi. I found the seats to be very comfortable, and the tour was so reasonable, I would dare say it was underpriced. They also did a great job of giving us appropriate stops where there were clean bathrooms & food/drink for purchase throughout the day.

Highly recommend Paddywagon!!

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I day Blarney Tour”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Last Saturday I did a one day tour to Cobh kinsale and Blarney wwith Paddywagon. I had two guides Gabriel and Aron. They were very funny and also had loads of info and stories to Tell.. really enjoyed....

Visited October 2012