“Great find!”

Neighborhood: Centre
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great find!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Found Fellini Tearoom on a weekend trip to Cork - had lunch here with friends on the Saturday. Fantastic interior and great atmosphere. The menu seemed small at first,but everything we had was delicious - mushroom and cashel blue cheese soup and goats cheese bruschetta were particularly good. We queued for a few minutes for a table, but it was worth it even for the red velvet cupcakes and chocolate and guinness cake. Unique place in Cork- comes highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Sinead M

Victoria, Australia
“A big slice of heaven”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My first impressions were of a very unusual mixed eclectic atmosphere somehow i felt as if i was being pushed back in time in the middle of a movie .Ive lived in Cork most of my life and how i had never been there now seems almost ludicrous .We sat down to be promptly served by a very mannerly staff member we were curious and asked a few questions and she was very happy to chat away to us something which seems to be gone from the Irish culture ,She told us her husband made the cakes fresh everyday that we chose .When the large portion slices arrived we couldnt wait to try them as they looked divine my partner had guinness chocolate cake and i had moroccan orange cake both were yummy washed down by beautiful coffee .Glad we went there if i had one criticism well its simple use MURPHYS or BEAMISH stout as these are CORK stouts and so much smoother than that dublin stuff .

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank David A
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tea & Scones”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My friends and I were on a student exchange in Cork last semester. Literally every week-end, we would go there for tea & scones. It was probably the best moment of every week.

The place looks lovely, with all the artworks and the blue ceiling. The service is good, but the real gem is the food. The scones are so, so delicious. We have that inside joke that all the happiness of the world is hidden in their scones. The cakes are amazing too and the portions are huge. I also had soup and a sandwich once, as well as breakfast, and both times it was equally perfect.

Now that I'm back on the other side of the sea, I miss Fellini's. Definitely go there and free the happiness.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Alice B
Cork, Ireland
“Tea & Scones”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great tea and scones, fresh, fresh. Friendly service, interesting place. My daughter said her carrot cake was one of the best.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank cmillott
“I just drink coffee here ...”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Actually , small single espresso , terrible taste and not really espresso , not strong enough , 2,50 € .
Staff who work here is extremely rude and not gentle at all and atmosphere is not good . My worst coffee in last 2 years traveling around the world . I cant recommend. This is just my opinion and experience here !
Charles