“Honestly, the best sandwich in the world.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fellini's Tea Room

Fellini's Tea Room
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Cork
Cuisines: Cafe, Irish
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Centre
“Honestly, the best sandwich in the world.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

I've travelled well, I also enjoy my food. Finally, I'm a tough audience and will find fault if there is a fault to find.
Fellinis, then. I have never had a sandwich so good. It beats the salt beef sandwich from Katz Deli or Selfridges, a Philly-cheese steak, any open smorgasbord and even my own mothers tomato sandwiches I lived on through school.

A delicious beef, sauerkraut and horseradish sandwich, on a toasted ciabatta with a garnish of grated cheese - honsetly, the best I have ever tasted.

I think what also stands out was the most amazing desert of sticky toffee pavlova - washed down with a good coffee, in a great atmosphere - reminded me a little of the old Bewleys coffee shop in Dublin on a microscopic scale.

It was a little expensive for what you got, but I can forgive it for the excellent quality.

• Visited May 2013

Kerry Ireland
“Great Tea Room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Went there on Sunday 19th May beautiful Tea Room, great friendly staff, beautiful fresh cakes, tried the Tunisian orange Cake best ever. Highly recommend and great atmosphere

• Visited May 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“A serendipity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

While walking a side street in Cork, we came across Fellini...a strange, yet charming cafe. My macchiato and cake were very good. The display of other cakes made me want to back for more. My wife loved her soup...butternut squash and carrot with coriander. Great little spot on a cold day.

Visited May 2013
“Yummy spiced beef sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Lunch special of spiced beef with balanced flavours of sweet/sour red cabbage, horse radish and tender thick corned beef was exceptional! This should be permanently on the menu. The home made sausage roll with chutney was also very good.

Visited May 2013
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch with 2 friends while on a visit to Cork. All 3 of the dishes were superb. I chose the special of spiced beef with red cabbage, it was to be served on ciabatta, which I didn't want, the waitress offered brown bread which was home made and toasted, worked really well. One of my friends had mushroom soup with blue cheese and truffle oil, it was served with garlic bread with cheese. I'm not a cheese in soup person, but it was gorgeous, garlic bread was nicely toasted and full of flavour. My other friend had a chicken wrap, served warm and was drizzled with superior Modena balsamic vinegar. Waitress was very nice and helpful, Place has a nice vibe. Definitely a place to visit.

• Visited April 2013