“Nice cosy cafe” 4 of 5 bubbles

Fellini's Tea Room
Ranked #3 of 11 Dessert in Cork
Cuisines: Cafe, Irish
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Centre
“Nice cosy cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was here last week after saying for ages i must try it.I tired the spicy sweet potato soup which was divine. Lovely jazz playing in the background nice and different I would definitly recommend if your sick of franchise style coffee shops oh and the coffee is good...

• Visited March 2013

“Love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Freshly baked cakes and treats, tea, coffee, light bites and a few different types of proper hot chocolates (no powder!), with very friendly service and a quirky, unique atmosphere.

Visited December 2012
Cork, Ireland
“A quiet retreat in olde worlde atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I am a frequent visitor to Fellini's usually on my break from work. It is a tea room combined with an antique shop and mini gallery. Usually there is classical or opera music playing which adds greatly to the ambience of the place.
The food is a little on the pricey side but always excellent and fresh. There is a fine selection of sweet and savoury dishes available.
All of the female staff are very friendly and courteous.
Fellini's is 'different' and is a place I always try and bring friends who haven't been there before.
For a quiet retreat from the noise of the city visit Fellini's.

cork ireland
“Oasis in the city!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I was a regular of the "old" Fellinis and was disappointed when it changed to vintage shop with coffee on the sidelines it seemed!Delighted to see that the food side of the shop has been increasing steadily in recent times!I have visited twice this week and loved it,from the atmospheric music to the tasty menu.Service was prompt and efficient and the food was delicious!Coffee is always good.Plenty of customers around so they must be doing something right!I will return!

“Cute cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stumbled upon this place, literally, because I was exhausted from shopping!! I was delighted with the decor - quirky, vintage stuff all over the place, and the ceiling is a work of art. The windows are nearly always fogged up in this cafe, because it's so warm and popular. I had an americano (excellent) and a slice of Tunisian Orange Cake (OMG!!). €2.50 for the coffee was pretty standard. There was a snack menu, but the prices of the cakes weren't displayed. I hate that, because it gives me an uneasy feeling!
Anyway, I was thinking 'My Tripadvisor review will depend on the price of the cake'. But I thought €3.50 was a fair price to pay for it. And I'll be back for more!!!!
Unlike what other reviewers wrote, I found the service friendly and efficient.

• Visited February 2013