“Best Pizza in Ireland”

Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Douglas
Description: Italian food, pizza, steaks, fish, vegetarian, vegan menu, coeliac friendly
Reviewed June 15, 2017

Needing a change from the place I usually eat while on business in Cork I tried Marcello's for the first time. They have a full menu and wide range to choose from. I decided on pizza. I had the Slsiccia and added gorgonzola to it. I washed it down with a wonderful merlot. The service was great and the staff superb. I eat by myself but this is a family friendly restaurant and a great place for couples. This has to be the best pizza I have had in a long time. I will be back for sure and already recommended it to some colleagues.

Reviewed May 6, 2017

Stopped here for a meal with friends; always very busy, which is a good sign. Nice menu, friendly staff, nice atmosphere and nothing is too much trouble. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

best italian restaurant in cork...top cuisine e big portions.

i reccomend it to everybody and to all the italians to go there for pizza e pasta

pizza is much better than franciscan well e palmento.....

well done marcello

Reviewed April 11, 2017

We keep coming back here with friends and family and we are never disappointed. There is always something to please everyone. Well done and keep it up.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Had a lovely dinner at Marcellos. It was recommended to me by two Italian friends of mine so i had to try it out, and I wasn't disappointed. Delicious genuine Italian food full of flavour. Very tasty tiramisu as well.