“great food!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ireland
“great food!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We enjoyed a fab meal here yesterday. I am vegan and there was even something for me on the menu! I got the spiced chickpea cakes(gluten free)they were soooo good!I'd go back for them again.My mum had the scampi and said they were the best scampi shes had for years.My boyfriend got a fillet steak and said he couldn't fault it!The service was great too.The staff were very friendly. Bunnys is famous for its location on the sea. The view from our table was breathtaking.I would not hesitate to recommend Bunny's to anyone.

Cork, Ireland, Europe
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor effort”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The only this place has going for it is the view, which most people who write a review on this place get totally blind-sided by. My guess is that the people who eat here don't eat out very often. I was here the other day and had a safe option, fish and chips. Let me rephrase that, overcooked batter with a sliver of fish and those huge frozen chips. This was accompanied by tasteless tartar sauce and mushy peas from a can. My wallet and I would have been much better off getting food from the chip van at the top of the beach. The person who dined with me had an equally bad experience which i wont get into.

1 Thank Meatstick
galway
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Love this place great food and service
I love the view
Been coming here for years
A family favorite
The the selection on the menu great for a quick bite

Cork
“Good food in a beautiful location”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I attended a BBQ on a Friday night. The weather was poor but the views were still spectacular. The restaurant was busy and there was a lively atmosphere. Staff were friendly and the service was good. The BBQ area is separate from the bar and the food was excellent. I would highly recommend Bunny's.

Cork, Ireland
“Consistently excellent”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Bunny's is only 15 minutes from where I live and I've been there 5 or 6 times in the past year with my partner and with visitors. It's in a great location - looking out at the entrance to Cork Harbour and Roche's Point Lighthouse. Even if the weather is foul, it's wonderful to be inside looking out at the angry waves.
The food (that I've eaten) could be described as upmarket bar food or lunchtime fare - they do good coffee and snacks too - I can't speak for the evening menu. It's always been faultless, well presented, properly cooked, very tasty and portions large enough that I've felt well-fed. Staff are hardworking and attentive.
It's been consistently excellent - the kind of place you can recommend to friends or visitors safe in the knowledge they will come back with glowing reports.
Price - well it's not cheap but neither is it overpriced and pretentious - it's good value and a good experience.

The owners are innovative - they have a minibus to shuttle parties to and from the place and I believe they will drop you home if you decide to take a few drinks after driving there.

• Visited February 2014