“Great”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Ballincollig, Cork, Ireland
“Great”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

The baguettes here are incredible!! Highly reccomended!! I have never not enjoyed my baguette. Sometimes when they deliver they might be a bit slow but it is defetly worth it! I would recommend this take away to anyone in Cork city!! It is just incredible!

• Visited April 2013

Cork, Cork, Ireland
“The worst experience I have ever received in a fast food restaurant.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I order food for delivery. I ordered food and 2 minerals. I was told the food would be here in 40 minutes. The food arrived an hour and ten mins later. The chips were cold and the curry had burst. The driver had forgotten the drinks. I rang the shop and was told they would refund me.
I rang back a week later and guess what the manager accused me of lying to him.
Worst restaurant I ever got food from and then the manager accusing me of lying. He needs some customer service training.

1 Thank shazb86
Cork, Cork, Ireland
“Bit pricey but food is lovely”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

The food is lovely but it's also a bit expensive. Staff in there are very friendly and helpful

Cork, Ireland
“Great selection”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Ok its fast food but there is a great selection from Pizza and burgers to hot baguettes and their chips are very nice. Reasonably priced too

Waterford, Ireland
“Something different”
Reviewed December 16, 2010

It's nice to be able to order something a bit different for delivery. Dontallo's baguettes are a bit more interesting than pizza.
The food as delivered is pretty much what you'd expect when you put a warm baguette and chips into a cardboard box and drive it around for 20 minutes - it is a bit soggy. But if you wanted something fresh from the kitchen you wouldn't have ordered delivery would you?
Menu has good variety.