“Hidden gem”

Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montenotte
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

It was my first time here with a friend of mine which she came across on trip advisor a hour before we called !!! Been a chef myself I could not fault the place !! Food massive and will certainly be coming bk soon !! Will be great after a days shopping !!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Food is delicious and averaged priced. Staff are ok. I really like the private booths and peaceful relaxed atmosphere. My son loves their burgers so we go there regularly. About a tenner for nice burger & chips.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

we dined here over the jazz weekend. it was very busy but were were greeted with a smile and promptly seated. the food was very tasty but the service was nothing short of spectacular. i think the waitress is named Michelle. everything was enjoyable and am already to our next visit.

well done to all concerned and, in particular, Michelle.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Simple Gourmet Burger Bistro! Nice floury baps, Choice of meat, great chips and decent salad. Great Value.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

as the name would suggest it was the place I went when I was looking for a burger and I was left sadly disappointed. The service was lacking. The food was average.

1  Thank good-food-lover-86
tigermonty, Owner at Gourmet Burger Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your experience at Gourmet Burger Bistro.
I am very sorry that you did not really enjoy your visit. We have a very dedicated team of fantastic staff who try and offer excellent service together with great food. From your review, I'm not sure what food you had or what part of the service was lacking but certainly I will try and ensure that we deliver in these areas in future.
Regards