“Great spot...pity only open Saturdays”

City Limits Comedy Club
Ranked #1 of 22 Fun & Games in Cork
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are know to be one of the best comedy clubs in Ireland :) it is always great fun..
Cork, Ireland
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great spot...pity only open Saturdays”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My first time here on a night out with work. Brilliant line up...headline Aidan Bishop. I have seen him before..Definitely worth seeing....Great atmosphere and good value.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank IrlandeRussie

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We had a ball!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Great show, awesome staff with a few surprise guests, well worth the price of admission. It's a classic comedy club. I will return when visiting Cork next time!

1 Thank Mary B
Limerick, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Review of City Limits Comedy Club Cork”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I've been to this comedy club on a number of occasions in the last few years and it never disappoints. The Club is one of Ireland's longest running comedy clubs and has launched the careers of Dara O'Brien and Tommy Tiernan to name but a few. On any Saturday night you can enjoy some of the best talent Ireland currently has to offer ranging from Karl Spain and Eric Lalor to quality breakthrough acts such as Cork natives Chris Kent and Colum O'Reagan.
The Club also allows up and coming acts to cut their teeth and provides a platform for new and emerging talent currently on the circuit. A trip to City Limits is well worth a punt if your in the city and searching for something to do over the weekend. Really worth checking out. John in Limerick.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank JCaplis77
Cork, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of Laughs!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I enjoyed the great night of laughter at their special Christmas show. Saw Foil Arms and Hog
They were brilliant! Grab a drink at the bar before the show. Good way to spend a couple of hours at night. Whenever I go there with my friends we always have a lot of fun!

1 Thank Steph B
Tipperary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic Night Out”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Wow,What Can I say....Great night had in City Limits.It started off that we might not have a comedy act to see but in the end Brian (The owner) pulled it out of the bag.A private gig for me and my work collegues that had us falling off our seats with laughter.After the 2 Comedians had finished we were treated to drink on supply and our own personal dj for the night.All in all the best Christmas Party night weve had so far.Roll on Xmas 2014!!:-)

1 Thank camtipper