“not good”

Seasons at the Ambassador
Ranked #374 of 650 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Montenotte
Description: Set in the imposing four-star Ambassador Hotel, Seasons is a smartly-turned-out and welcoming restaurant in the centre of the historic city of Cork. The contemporary dining room with its well-spaced tables and warm ambience serves a straightforward menu of international cuisine delivered with an Irish twist. After dinner, relax with a drink in the friendly surroundings of the Embassy Bar or enjoy the open fire and resident pianist in the elegant cocktail lounge.
Santa Monica, California
“not good”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The steak was tough(Irish beef is usually great) & the burger was dry. My son & I brought in Subway for our 2nd night.

Visited March 2013

Ireland
“An exquisite experience!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Tranquility in a city setting! We stopped off here at the last minute... What a nice surprise! All the qualities of a country manor ... Spacious, clean and friendly service! Very easy to relax & unwind!

• Visited March 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We were staying at the hotel and wanted dessert after returning from dinner. We ordered our desserts only to be told after ordering that one of the desserts we ordered was unavailable. The second dessert I chose was also unavailable. Ultimately, I settled for a brownie with cream. Sadly, it was quite dry and not very satisfying. I cannot speak for their dinner menu, but I can say you are better off not ordering dessert there.

Visited August 2012
Galway, Ireland
“Factory farmed chicken and slow service - no thanks!”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

It took them nearly 20 minutes to tell me they didn't actually have the dish that I ordered off the tiny uninspiring menu and the waiter didn't know what free-range chicken was.
The steak was decent and the chips were perfect, but all in all was a disappointing experience.

Visited June 2012
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Good value for tasty food”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This is a great place for straightforward food at a reasonable price. I ate there most days for 9 days and never repeated my choice.

Visited June 2012