“Tasty Treat”

Neighborhood: Centre
Cork, Ireland
“Tasty Treat”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had lunch in Nash19 recently. We found it expensive for what we had but the food was very tasty, not an everyday activity but to be saved for a treat. The staff were very friendly but when I was ordering our lunch at the deli counter this was a little on the overpowering side. Service was good and we got our lunch in a timely fashion even though the establishment was busy. One negative from our experience; we noticed that the carpet was quite grubby in the seating area.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Perfect food, nice and kind staff!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

At Nash19 I have eaten the best butter bread pudding and a had a delicious seafood chowder! Worth a visit!
Have all positive comments about their breakfast too but didn`t try it yet!

Cork, Ireland
“Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Absolutely!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had a cheese and ham toasted sandwich and cup of soup which cost €9.50. What I got was so good that I had a smile on my face for the rest of the day. It was sublime. Freshly baked bread stuffed with carved ham and gooey cheese, I was fed for the day. I'm sorry to say that I don't recall the provenance of the ham or the cheese but I can assure you that nothing came in a catering pack. The soup was ham and split pea and was homely and satisfying.

Service was warm and welcoming and judging by the number of people there on a Saturday afternoon, Nash 19 continues to be a deserving popular spot. Yes, it is a little more expensive than what you would expect to pay in the English Market but prices are clearly displayed and there is always the Subway or LA Bagels up the road if you'd prefer to save some money and be hungry again in a few hours.

cork
“Overpriced”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The food we ate was really lovely but they really do need to look at the pricing, in comparison with other eateries in Cork it is terribly overpriced which really would put me off going here again...the seating is very uncomfortable and basics like sugar should be on the table without you having to ask for it.....

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank angiedCork
“Treat yourself soon....”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Best lunch in Cork, best sandwich in Ireland and the breakfast isn't bad either. Every employer in service industry should take their staff here to see how it's done !

1 Thank Gordonramseymehole