“Great to see Suzanne back.”
Review of Boardwalk Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Boardwalk Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Centre
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I always loved this restaurant when I'm on business dinners, but when the restaurant manager left before I felt the attention to detail went down hill, so gave the boardwalk a skip for awhile, I said I'd give it another go last week and was so happy to see the restaurant manager back there, she really has a good team and brings a great feel to the place. Looking forward to booking my daughters 30th there now as I know service will be what I expect.

Keep up the good work, and great to see you return Suzanne.

Regards

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I watched a World Cup match here, so only had snacks/lite bites. But both were excellent. Nice interior & exterior seating. Downside, their wine list is very poor in selection & over priced.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My family and I had an evening meal in this restaurant on the 12th of June 2014 and were delighted with the food (Steaks, Fish and Chicken ). The starters and deserts were very nice as was the free bottle of wine.
The service was perfect and the final bill was reasonable.
We would highly recommend this restaurant
DMF

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went with friends Staff very friendly Food very good. Ordered from value menu 55euros for 3 courses for 2 people including a bottle of wine. Can't get much better.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Super food, staff, environment and location, would recommend a visit if in the area, so could stay on with their entertainment or dander into town so more places.