“Will be back !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Boardwalk Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Boardwalk Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, International, Grill, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Centre
“Will be back !”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal here recently with a colleague. As both of us are in the industry there is usually some improvements that we would point put to each other. However both of us felt that it was faultless. Service was very attentive. Food was fast and tastefull. Portions were of good quantity. Well done !

Galway
“An average experience”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went at the start of Jan for dinner to celebrate my mothers' birthday . Service was good and the waitress as well as hostess were good. I was disappointed however by the menu as I had been almost a year previous and very little had changed . In fact any changes in the menu had weakened rather than enhanced the menu . The food was cooked well and presentation was good but I just felt I could have cooked as well myself . Also found the restuarant on the chilly side . In conclusion , would not be in a rush back

• Visited January 2013
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My starter was a warm feta salad with beetroot and pesto - there was no beetroot in the salad. My daughter ordered a burger, it was so hard it tasted like it had been cooked earlier and reheated. There was no mango chutney with my chicken curry and the poppadum literally had a pool of grease on it which dripped off when you held it up. Inedible. The 2 stars are for a good starter of calamari and chicken wings. My husbands chicken ceasar salad came without chicken, the waiter brought him a separate plate of chicken strips. Would never go back.

• Visited January 2013
Cork, Ireland
“Top notch'.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This restaraunt is absolutely fantastic! All service, design and food were 5*! Me and my accompiant had Beef, Steak and two desserts which were 'divine'. I would highly reccomend this restaraunt!

• Visited July 2012
“Appalling”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Went to The Boardwalk 2 nights before Christmas with our 2 sister in laws . We were handed a set menu for 39.95. None of us wanted 3 courses but we ordered from a limited menu including 4 different type of steaks . We waded through all courses which was very poor food . A couple next to us ate different food to our menu . When we asked why they got a la carte we were told we never asked for it . We eat out a lot in cork but will never be in that restaurant again even if it survives it's treatment of regulars which I doubt .

1 Thank Claire L