“PUT ON YOUR HEATING”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Neighborhood: Centre
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Had a birthday lunch with a crowd of friends on December 8th at around 2 o'clock. Food was nice and staff were very friendly, but despite asking several times for the heating to be put on, we froze for the entire duration of our stay - what a pity coz it's a lovely restaurant

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Had the misfortune of eating here today the food was bland table was dirty had to clean it service was surly do not mind slow service because chef has to make it but when it arrives to be tasteless you have to wonder why it has been 4 years since we were last in there even then we said never again this time we mean it !!

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for a Company Christmas party. The guy looking after our table was an Australian, he looked after us really well.

The food was good, I had risotto to start and it really tasty. The surf and turf was good too, but I would have liked more surf! There was only a very small amount of potato on the plate and I definitely could have eaten more. I had a crime brûlée for dessert and it was delicious. There was also a good atmosphere in the restaurant as there was a guy playing the piano and singing

1  Thank DouglasFoodie
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Have eaten here on numerous occasions previously but not lately, my wife had the burger, totally dry bun, and i had steak, both were very poor, quality, quantity and service left a lot to be desired, I had American Cheese cake and it was totally bland, a disgrace at 6 or 7 euro, the place was very quiet on a Saturday night,obviously victims getting scarce, less than 20 people in total in the bar where we eat, we had a choice of eating in restaurant which was also slack, all in all this place is to be avoided if you want quality and value in your food, which is a pity as we had many satisfying experiences here.

1  Thank MTY65
Reviewed November 26, 2012

my wife and I ate here recently. The restaurant was quiet. The service was slow but pleasant enough when it started. I had the fillet which was only ok. My wife had the sirloin which she considered average. The extras were overpriced and pushed the price up considerably. We shared a sticky toffee pudding which was below par. The atmosphere was not great and we won't be rushing back.

1  Thank peckhamrye