“Great little micro-brewery”

Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sunday's Well
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This bar has some very nice beers, most of which are made on-site. There's normally plenty of space (inside and outside). Good craic.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great buzz every time I go there, lotta students and love the idea of fresh pizza made just in the garden (beer garden :)) I am a fan of their beers, local flavorous and names ;) Great place for small parties, have organised there my friend's birthday a while ago and all from staff were so helpful!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was my regular while staying in Cork for seven weeks. The beers brewed on site are delightful, the staff are great, the pizzas are delicious (cooked in a real pizza oven in the outdoor area) and there is loads of space. I actually brought back my wife and children here for an hour so she could taste the beer, and my kids were treated by the pizza chefs to some salami and cheese on the house. We all love this place and will be coming back whenever we visit Cork. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

A vibrant micro brewery, serving all the old familiars as well. An unusual venue if you're planning a party, with it's surprising options. Multi cultural Irish and well worth a visit if you're in the area.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The off licence my husband works for had sold some delicious seasonal craft beers from the Franciscian Well Brewery called the 'Bell Ringer' and 'Alfa Dawg'. It was love at first taste! So during our cycle adventure around Cork, we were determined to find the brewery in charge of creating the Liquid Gold.

Finally, a few stops for directions later, we had settled in a cosy benched table with two pints of the Local good stuff.

The Cider is amazing, and so is the outside seating area; an ideal atmosphere to host many many friends for a celebration. Is it Pint 'oclock yet?