Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
$156
$141
Hotel Isaacs Cork(Cork)(Great Value!)
$127
Imperial Hotel(Cork)
$149
$141
  • Restaurant
The Metropole Hotel(Cork)(Great Value!)
$112
$90
$84
Hotwire.com
1,333 results
All reviewsa business class roomretail parkan industrial estatenice hotelbar foodinterconnecting roomsfota wildlife parkleisure centrebuffet breakfastsauna and steam roomfunction roomkids clubtrain stationduty managerfrom start to finishwedding receptionhotel bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed in d hotel for two nights nd i cnt say anything negative abt it
. I loved d food -it was absolutely delicius ndstaff was very friendly nd efficient! My room was spacius;clean nd d bed very comfortable. I would highly recommend dis hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013
Edel C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff to be friendly, which is something that we pride ourselves on.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork in the future.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Checked in yesterday 20th april for a 3 night family stay, 2adults and 1 four year old , at check in they gave my little one an activity pack which she was so happy excellent idea staff friendly and the food amazing, hope the rest of the stay continues to be as good but first impressions amazing keep up the good work

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.

I was delighted to read that you were enjoying your stay and I hope that the rest of your stay lived up to your expectations.

Edel Caufield

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I visited this hotel on our honeymoon and we were a bit deflated by the experience.

The hotel itself is very nice; modern, spacious and very clean. It's in a good location just a five minute drive from Cork city and a ten minute drive from Fota.

The suite we stayed in was very comfortable, although it was on the ground floor right beside a road and carpark, which we didn't expect. Each room had its own thermostat, which we really appreciated. However, we were missing our coffee machine and a remote for one of the tvs and there was no spare linen or pillows at all in the room, which we found strange.

I thought the staff really let the place down. While no one was openly rude, service was not what I would have expected from this hotel.

In the bar it took a long time to get served for drinks, even though there were plenty of staff and not that many customers. My wife and I both ordered bowls of chilli and we had to ask where they were almost an hour later. When they finally arrived (a full hour after ordering) the guacamole on the side had begun to turn brown and the natural yoghurt was starting to split, so the meals had obviously been sitting out for a while.

At breakfast it was near impossible to get the attention of a member of staff to place an order for eggs or coffee. There were plenty milling around, but all seemed to avoid eye contact and it was almost a case of them trying to look busy when they weren't.

There were a few other small things as well, such as housekeeping coming around relatively late in the day, and the length of time it took to actually track down a coffee machine for our room, all of which added up to a less than satisfactory experience.

It wouldn't take much to improve the overall feel of the hotel, just a bit more attentiveness and awareness on the part of the staff and a bit more of a personal touch.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank vojera
Edel C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.

I was very disappointed to read of your experience at our hotel. I have passed your comments to each Departmental Manager.

If you would like to discuss any other details, then please dont hesitate to contact myself directly.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Very friendly efficient staff, excellent bar food with quality local produce served with a smile.
Great swimming pool & gym but if you do indulge in the retreat spa - be prepared to be whisked away to another world such is the level of treatments and products used. Bedrooms are luxurious with great attention to detail and quality bed linen to dream on. I loved it!

Room Tip: Ask if there is an upgrade available
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank katiecro52
Edel C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed all that our Retreat Spa & Fitness Centre had to offer.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa,Cork in the near future.

Edel Caulfield Front Office Manager

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Totally disappointed with this hotel . The service was terrible we had requested cots for my kids on booking . At 6pm we had to ring reception twice for these which came with no blankets also had to ring for these . Stayed here for 2 nights and will not be returning . We were also charged twice once by booking company and again by hotel 2 wks later still waiting for my money . Totally unacceptable .

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Catrionamcg

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on trip advisor.

Your credit card refund has been processed as requested.

If you wish to discuss the matters in relation to the level of service delivered, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly on the email address provided to you recently.

I look forward to hearing from you.